mantisprime1250 wrote...
My-only-Jun wrote...

Stop picking on meeeee D:

LOL you both are so cute

You're abusing too much my infinite stamina

@@ how?
And I miss you dummy lol
March 9 2012
I woke up with a hard on, a cold and a hangover from 3 different meds.... i ate some hair pie.
animefreak_usa wrote...
March 9 2012
I woke up with a hard on, a cold and a hangover from 3 different meds.... i ate some hair pie.

Is that how you call your wife now? >_>
mantisprime1250 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
March 9 2012

TOO HAIRY FOR A CREAM PIE.

BOW CHIKA WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~W
mantisprime1250 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
March 9 2012

I call her on her phone. Or i just flick her ear while she sleeps.

Also cream pies.. yes.
Hmm, I sense a lie.
DarkCrescent wrote...
Hmm, I sense a lie.

Well, that's because there is one. The hair pie eating.
1 He did not eat a girl out (Or did he?)
2 He did not eat an actual hair pie (Or did he?)
3 He did not literally eat a woman's vagina (Or did-no. No because that's just fucked up).

Since it's obvious AF loves sex too much to disgrace it with his violent cannibalistic tendencies, we know that, going by one's perception of what was said, there is at least one lie here (until he is specific about what/who he licked/literally ate).

Forum Image: http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/Calista_Astra_Agent/Colombo--18384.jpg
New guy is trying too hard.
does anyone read it?
Weird. I make a funny and it becomes a serious question if i eat women flesh.
IB = Incoherent Blog

for-like-ever.
March 9 and 10 2012

I slept for at least 13 hours each day.
animefreak_usa wrote...
mantisprime1250 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
March 9 2012

I call her on her phone. Or i just flick her ear while she sleeps.

Also cream pies.. yes.

dat avi o_o

It's the best one you've had so far
IB is FakkuBook
April 7th 2012...

I'm enjoying my hangover.. got some random scratches here and there and it feels pretty damn bad.

Also, bumped because I can.
I woke up with a hangover next to a azn boy with scratches... how did i get to Merced.. i never know.
Some nice diary music for you
Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryasXILPaIQ&hd=1

Dear Princess Celestia Diary,

Today, I drove my sister to a Chinese restaurant and told her about my love for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. After that, I felt a bit optimistic. I decided that I would watch a new anime called Ano Natsu de Matteru. Today, I didn't feel very well although it was a nice day. At this very moment, I have to take a massive shit. I'm starting to wonder if I listen to subbed anime a little to loud, as I get headaches after each episodes. Perhaps I should take out the headphones. As always, I spammed My Little Pony: FIM Fan Made music today and listened to a few others. I finally started downloading anime and am quite happy with the results I get. I forgot to feed my dog. I haven't heard her bark for a few hours. I'm sure she's fine.

Logging off,

Sabruui

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned the amazing things about downloading anime rather than streaming it. For one, it's not shitty quality.

Your faithful student,

Sabruui

Did you get that, Spike?
Don't listen to the other thread. It's a fake.