Do ero-mangaka fap to their own manga?

Pages Prev123Next
All ero-mangaka are unics other wise they would never finish it they'd be too busy touching them selves.
Who knows. Some might actually rate there own work that way.
I can see them asking themselves "Can I fap to this?". Then proceeds to fap.

Or..

They can be full of themselves. "Whooo damn! I draw/write good." *fapfapfap* (while flexing their penmanship muscles.)
Ask them yourself, though it's probably not. Fapping to your own work is considered homosexuality.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Ask them yourself, though it's probably not. Fapping to your own work is considered homosexuality.

Not gay if balls ain't touching.
PrincessTristan wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...

Hmm... incest IRL then? Cause your work is your child, they say.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
PrincessTristan wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...

Hmm... incest IRL then? Cause your work is your child, they say.

Forum Image: http://blogtiozao.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/mother-god-meme.jpg
Find one and ask.

I know I couldnt. The one picture I spent time just coloring does not turn me on at all and the first time I saw it I thought it was the best picture ever. I'm guessing that when you draw something yourself you are aware of all the time you spent doing it and anything you didnt feel 100% about resurfaces in your mind. So as a creator you would see it more as the result of hours/days of work, compared to the viewer which isn't aware of that and only sees the face value.
She's my creation, would have made a whole orc gangbangin' cast and bondage chamber to go with it. Why wouldn't I?
Tekto wrote...
Sprite wrote...
Does Johnny Depp watch his own movies?

Johnny Depp said he does not.

There's the answer.
Do you fap to your own drawings? It's kinda like fapping to a picture of yourself. :/
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
The way I look at it it's all your imagination. The creators imagined what to create when they made the manga. So think of it this way, You fap to your own imagination don't you? You picture the hottest girl you can doing whatever sex act turns you on the most and then fap to it. Surely everyone at some point has fapped to just their imagination. Now think about the manga creator. This is his imagination. He must find it very arousing because he thought it up. So, I would bet that they do.
If it's extremely good, they probably do.
After creating it said creator would probably know the story and artwork pretty well. It may just be me, but it's hard to fap to the same thing thrice. It makes more sense fapping during the process of making it. If I were an H-mangaka, I definitely would make manga about the stuff I fap to.
im drawing a manga right now. im about 1 year into it and i have to say after a while you start to feel like a father,i mean ,you created these characters ,you gave them life ,personality ,and names. after a while they kinda grow on you. ive tried to make hentai useing the main characters of my series ....but i fail. maybe its the faces i make them use or that some of the female characters look like my sisters(unintentionaly)or i dont know it just feels WRONG! soi rip the paper and burn it in shame!! so in short no. at least i dont.
I think they draw one-handed
Gravity cat wrote...
Would you masturbate to your own child if she was smoking hot by the time she got to 18? Probably not.

That's freaking disgusting! Who would ever fap to their hot, curvylicious, boobs-ready-to-burst-out-of-their-tank-tops children!! *nervous laugh*
neofranky wrote...
I think they draw one-handed

Serious talent right tharr.
It definitely makes sence that ero-mangakas draw what they fap to(or would fap to), but it probably depends on the person wheather or not they fap to what they draw. I've been close to cuming from faping to my own art, but I've never quite gotten there(usually my mind wanders elsewhere).....If I took the time to practice drawing and look at my art, I could probably draw something irresistable even to me.

It occurs to me that if the drawing was of a live nude model that the mangaka had the hots for, but not the nerv to actually get intimate with; then the mangaka might fap to the picture to help remember more of the subtle details of the model's body that he or she was trying to fap to.
They fap when the pictures become an artform and are told so.
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Would you masturbate to your own child if she was smoking hot by the time she got to 18? Probably not.

That's freaking disgusting! Who would ever fap to their hot, curvylicious, boobs-ready-to-burst-out-of-their-tank-tops children!! *nervous laugh*

Pages Prev123Next