Favorite Anime Hair Color

Which is you favorite?

Total Votes : 686
bblacku, Your post did not meet the basic intelligence requirement for this forum.
[color=blue]Definitley Blue.[/color]

Either that or Silver hair on the girls.
After watching/playing Shuffle!, I just don't know...
A combination of fire-ish red hair & lighted up red eyes. If it's by hair color only, I'd have to vote for white/silver :P
My favorite hair color on a female would be blue but my favorites on males would either be black brown and silver.
Many good characters have pink hair like Natsu (Fairy Tail), Lucy (Elfen lied), Sakura (Naruto), Yui (Angel Beats),Ryuubi Gentoku (Shocking Pink)and Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass).
But the hottest ones are obviously the blondes like Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist), Ino Yamanaka (Naruto), Tsunade (Naruto), Miza (Death Note)*-*
silver for me, its just so beautiful, and graceful.
I vote for black, it gives somewhat mature look

also deep vermillion's good too
Straight long black hair, a typical Yamato Nadeshiko.
I'd say pink, purple, white/silver and black. Depends on the character, but I typically like the more unusual colors (as in not generally seen in real life).

Voted pink because of my waifu.
I guess i would pick purple or white (maybe blue depends on how character looks.)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Shadowspyes wrote...
A combination of fire-ish red hair & lighted up red eyes. If it's by hair color only, I'd have to vote for white/silver :P

So by the sounds of it, Shana's your bitch.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19900000/Shana-with-Blade-shakugan-no-shana-19903044-1600-1280.jpg

OT: I like multiple hair colours. Brown, pink, purple, silver/white, black, blue and red. It really depends if the hair colour suits the character though
Black. Hime cut's a bonus.

Best haircut though: Yozora.
Silver. Long, flowing silver hair. Especially if combined with Neko ears. And red eyes to go along with it. Or tanned skin...
Any kind of color would be fine. As long as it wake's up the fetish inside me.
It took some thinking, but I was looking at the list and noticed: silver is a choice but not white!

I think White or Silver is an awesome anime character color for guys. For girl anime girls it would be a debate between light blue and red/crimson.
Blue haired girls always seemed to be my favourite.
It would have to be pick, purple, or light blue <3
I Like gradient hair colors like the ones in 'A dark rabbit has seven lives' but if it needs to be solid orenge you just don't see much orenge hair around
RED, as long as it's shiny red like that "Rias Girl" from Highschool DxD