Bass guitar
Classical guitar
Piano
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Superior wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Guitar
Piano (slightly)
Fl studio (This now counts as an instrument)

Instruments played throughout school:
Trumpet
Euphonium
French horn
Tuba
Violin
Flute
Recorder
Guitar

12 pages and only one guy's touched a French Horn :(

I played the French Horn for 5 years of high school and dabbled in Violin for like a year

there was like 3 posts before yours with it xD
Trombone is where it's at! :P
Someone else made a thread like this...?

Whatevs, I'll just chip my two cents in here as well: I've been playing guitar for about 6-7 years now, and I dabble in piano (not that good at it, though).
In fourth grade, my principal told me that playing an instrument was mandatory to pass. "You don't have to keep playing, but you need to take one up and try."

I picked the flute.
I got sick of all the vertigo and shortness of breath. I also have pretty small hands, even for a girl... so the flute was really difficult for me to handle. I could never reach the latter two.. flap-like things.

But none of that matters, I've been singing since I learned to talk. It's my passion, and will stay that way.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Anti-bug post
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I keep saying I'm going to get back into Piano, but it never happens :/
I've been playing guitar off and on for 10 years or so, though I'm still just maybe decent. My friend that started the same time I did but he is gifted ((lucky bastard lol). if you get a chance check out some of the stuff I'm working on

soundcloud.com/destroyerzx1
Does this count?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/909057-89USPRD.gif

I also play the electric guitar but that is about it
Violin for 2yrs at age 7! then I left it for football and now I regret it.
I was forced to learn piano when I was younger, but now I have no idea how to play. And I kind of play the drums, if being about to keep a steady beat counts as playing :P
Started playing recorder and violin when I was about 6, recorder was mandatory violin was a choice. Picked up a guitar when I was 12 and have only ever put it down to learn bass guitar and drums. I'm considering learning piano, but I don't really have the time.
I had some exposure on playing the recorder when i was 10 years old. Then I used to play piano whn i was around 13, but today i forgot how to play it. Now i am playing the Electric and acoustic Guitar. Though i wanna learn how to play drums soon :)
Ten years of drums and counting, in a band called Xeros.
Some bass and vocal chops as well.
Played the recorder in elementary school because it was mandatory to learn it during music class.
I also play the electronic keyboard and my cousin started to teach me how to play the electric guitar.
I play trumpet, I've been doing so for about 6 years, I'm self learning violin. I can kinda play piano and I can play guitar =3
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
ForteDollFace wrote...
I play trumpet, I've been doing so for about 6 years, I'm self learning violin. I can kinda play piano and I can play guitar =3

What do you play on the guitar and piano?
artcellrox wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...

What do you play on the guitar and piano?

I don't play anything on the piano but For the guitar I kinda Play anything easy I guess xP
I play the trumpet, euphonium, piano, tuba, and the bagpipes.
I play the bass, although only basic skill, slapping a bit and riffing, and guitar, only the basics, didn't play quite well with the solo..

need more practice..