What if you walked in on sex?

Pages Prev123

What would you do if you walked in on sex?

Total Votes : 92
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Master at biology so i wont be shocked. Besides, i feel like Jiraiya from Naruto (Ero-sennin) sometimes.

Back to topic:
Id say: You might want to lock the door. Or put a sign, DO NOT DISTURB. Then id walk away laughing.
"Have fun, but keep it down. I'm kinda tired. Thanks"

And then move on. I only had to tell them once, so no problem.
If the girl is hot or no one I loved or I only like as a friend then I'll watch granted if the guy isn't fat or weird looking and if they lesbians I'll ask to join unless they related and instead walk away.
artcellrox wrote...
This really depends on who I walk in on.

that^
I would act natural and proceed to grab my things and act as though they were just sitting on the couch or something normal like that. if it was my roommate that was having sex with a girl, I'd go in my room, head to my laptop and say "Whoops! Forgot I was video chatting with (insert name here)."
Smile and Say Good Job! then walk away while putting a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door
Join in, call some friends and have a swing party.
it depends on who it is, if it involves a hot guy or gal, well of course ill watch until they tell me to leave.

if they let me, i might even join in.
I think I would just stare for a few sec. then close the door and walk away.
Turn back and leave immediately.
All the options revolve around caring. Whether it be by age or simple indifference to that sort of thing, I can't see myself acting any less than blasé. It's sex. I see it every day in some form, so why would seeing it again be any different?
Lughost the Lugoat
Maeve wrote...
Turn back and leave immediately.

This, but with a "WHOA" thrown in.
Walk in, see what's going on, walk out.
Point... Point and laugh. But seriously, probably make one of those stereotypical loud coughs or clear my throat very loudly to make things even more awkward. Then be all like "You done?". Either that or in a continuous motion, accidentally walk in, "ok nope" and walk out, closing the door behind me.... OR perhaps if i was ninja enough, i could sneak out and then back in again my SLR, and then scare the crap out of them when the hear a shutter noise.
It depends ...

if I walked in on my

Parents I would turn the fuck around, and die in a little corner... *shivers* creepy...

Friends I would wouldn't care I'll deal with my shit and disregard them lol but depending on who they are I might watch or maybe even join in ;) lmao

Siblings I would ask them if they're using protection wait for their answer. I'd leave and say "kay don't get knocked up now" then leave =3
Pages Prev123