This anime fucking sucks!

Pages 123Next
I grew up long before anime was popular or I just didn't follow it growing up. In the recent years I that I have been watching it I haven't really seen any that I would say "fucking sucked". My son has been following it long before I have so I asked him if there were any sucky anime that he had seen. He gave me a bunch of the ones that he used to watch when he was little but he told me the worst one he had seen ever was this.

Oh my god was he right? I have never seen such an abomination in my life. It doesn't sink as low as iCarly or some the other shows my niece watches but this is by far the worst anime I have ever seen. If you can think of a worse one please let me know.

EDIT: In the end he still told me: Bakugan > American TV
Some kind of a Yu-gi-oh rip-off eh?
All Yugioh ripoffs suck.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Bakugan itself isn't "worst", but like a lot of other anime, sometimes they're not made for everyone's taste. Bakugan just follows the same formula as Beyblade, Crush Gear, and other "toy animes". You can say "it's worst", necause you're already older, but what happens if you were a kid and this anime was one of your first "toy animes" would your reaction be the same?

Another thing that probably made him said that "it's worst" because maybe he watched other titles thats just "better to him" when compared to Bakugan.

I'm not defending the anime, since I don't watch toys anime again, but claiming it's worst when it's clearly not targeted at your demographic and you haven't watched many animes is just not right.
I've seen worse, besides Its not that horrible but its still pretty bad.

EDIT: I will admit I did watch the first 2 seasons and a little bit of the third, I still don't think its that bad.
Pretty much 'all' kiddie anime sucks.
Kaimax Best Master-San
itsame00 wrote...
Pretty much 'all' kiddie anime sucks.

When you're not a kid. lol
My little cousin loves Bakugan and the newest beyblade.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Never heard of it.
That's because you don't have nostalgia coloring your view of the show.
TheBookie King of Red
I'm sorry, I couldn't even make it 5 mins, its the dubs that kill it for me right now to even make a full assessment of this anime. I mean....as a kid show, its ok.

But from our perspective...no...not good at all.
Just about what Kaimax said should suffice. Also, it's only an opinion.
I feel this anime is made to market their Bakugan toys, cards etc.

The only way I would actually watch these kiddie anime if it were turned into a Hentai.
Isn't this one of 4kids fuck ups?
Winged-Fapper wrote...
Isn't this one of 4kids fuck ups?

No, but if it were it would be 100x worse.
Kaimax wrote...
Bakugan itself isn't "worst", but like a lot of other anime, sometimes they're not made for everyone's taste. Bakugan just follows the same formula as Beyblade, Crush Gear, and other "toy animes". You can say "it's worst", necause you're already older, but what happens if you were a kid and this anime was one of your first "toy animes" would your reaction be the same?

Another thing that probably made him said that "it's worst" because maybe he watched other titles thats just "better to him" when compared to Bakugan.

I'm not defending the anime, since I don't watch toys anime again, but claiming it's worst when it's clearly not targeted at your demographic and you haven't watched many animes is just not right.

yep, it was made for kids who like toys.
It's cool when you show us a dubbed version of an anime, cause then no one can really disagree with you about how bad it is, since most dub makes anything seem like the worst thing you could watch.

I never actually watched through bakugan so my opinion doesn't matter on that, just wanted to bring up that little point though.

In my opinion the worst dubbed anime I watched was bobobo.
Shinzumakami wrote...
I feel this anime is made to market their Bakugan toys, cards etc.

The only way I would actually watch these kiddie anime if it were turned into a Hentai.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976443-Y8YT03Z.jpeg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976434-WNGC3CX.jpeg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976436-L9W2XH1.jpeg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976437-8N5YJ4A.jpeg

^ This guy is speaking my language. The only reason I kept tuning into this show was because of the female cast. The story/everything else about it was bad.
My kid cousin likes Bakugan an Beyblade too. He even collects thos silly looking ball thingies and those humming tops(gogle translate. lol)

I don't know why he likes those two "animes" so much though.
Bakugan has it's moments. That's all I am saying.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Looking back, the dub was pretty bad, but overall, I didn't quite hate the first season of Bakugan. Hell, my brother and I actually bought a set of two. It's... difficult understanding the game, but I must admit: it's fun seeing them just pop out when they land on a space. ^^

Still, I think I'll stick to the original Beyblades.
Pages 123Next