What do you wanna do in college and afterward?

Pages Prev123
Well right now I'm going to school to become a Chef. I was thinking about going to a culinary in Japan and seeing how I can do there, but money is a bit hard to come up with. But i will figure it out some how. :)
I really want to get into application development/IT or start my own company. CS major business minor.
Right now I'm studying to become a civil engineer. I want to be able to design famous things that people would be in awe of. Either that or something that really helps advance mankind as a whole.

.....I'm probably expecting too much. =(
Tachigami wrote...
I'm currently in college for Web Design and Graphic Design.
What do I want to do? Career-wise, I'd like to get further education in coding, then get a job as an IT tech, maybe a program designer.

But as to life aspirations?
It's silly really.

I want to be a husband. I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but it seems as thought that will never happen.

But yeah, I digress, I want a loving wife, a home of my own, and just someone to putter around the house with as we grow old together. I just look at my career goals as a stepping block to achieving the real thing I want in life.

Nice, though it sounds like you should check out my other thread. Dream girl/boy.
Obtain money to take care of my family and possibly set enough for the future.
I'm currently in college as a Marine Engineer for merchant ships.

I want to pursue my career and roam the world for free [size=7]and have girls at every port lolJK[/h]
I probably won't end up going back to college unless its to learn a foreign language. :/
But my original plan was to study Zoology and work with animals.
College degree: Commerce 3 years, 1 years o/s exchange to China
Majors: finance, international business
Dream: Work for multinational corporations, travel around, become hotshot, breakoff and start own business, then join army and die for my country as a hero
College: Civil engineering
I want to specialize in static mechanics-steel and wooden constructions. So far Iam doing pretty godod almost best of my class but somehow Iam alaways asking myself if all this hardwork in school is really worth it.
I've been in a sience-related college. Sucked so hard the college. I just sucked at math and physics. The rest?
Only dude in all the school speaking, writing and reading english properly, LEARNT BY HIMELF through internet and videogames. Next stepe? French and Spanish!

Gonna study Spanish Literature, then getting a training in Acting and being, I really hope, a voice actor!
College: Japanese Language

I want to be a translator or whatever, as far as I could stay in Japan..
I'm currently studying engineering and I'm not sure if I'm gonna work in a company or establish several business.But before I die, I want to be a Luthier first and create a violin that I can pass through my bloodline..(Kinda irrelevant but I guess no one would recognize a dream like this since it doesn't produce much money):( But I plan to do it anyway.. :D
It's called university here and currently doing bachelors of IT and then onto my industry certs with project management and a masters in IT project management so i can be a CIO already know what positions i have to hold and for how long, even got a special folder that i keep everything in
I'd like to go study experimental and theoretical physics and go get my masters abroad. I'm thinking Canada, put it's still up to change. Then what I would really like is to research and experiment on teleportation. :D
TheEpicMe wrote...
I'd like to go study experimental and theoretical physics and go get my masters abroad. I'm thinking Canada, put it's still up to change. Then what I would really like is to research and experiment on teleportation. :D

Nice, be sure to let us know how that goes. :)
rondwhud wrote...
TheEpicMe wrote...

Nice, be sure to let us know how that goes. :)

If it works, I'll teleport and tell you personally :D
I would like to complete my M.Sc(Master of Science) studies and start an academic career. Currently im working as Assistant Reseacher at the university. Yeah my main subject is applied chemistry and physics.
Right now I'm leaning towards putting my plans for my Speech Pathology degree on hold and going to school for phlebotomy since it pays about 10k more than minimum wage and is relatively quick. I'd go back and work on my goal of a BA then a MA. I'd like to settle down around 30, be a foster parent, own good fertile land, and run a cupcakery as well.
To have my own company
Pages Prev123