No download links? (Downloads links temporarily missing)

MedukaMeguca is Suffering
DL on Fakku server would be pretty expensive. I wouldn't be too surprised if he wouldn't bring it back altogether... But at least lazy people need to respect people who decides to kindly post dl link on each of the new releases.

Well At least I don't deserve 2 downvotes for Working dl link.

Solution for you would be to go through comments, if there is no links, you look at translator name, google them, go to their page, search for that doujin. takes a bit longer, but doable.
MedukaMeguca wrote...
DL on Fakku server would be pretty expensive. I wouldn't be too surprised if he wouldn't bring it back altogether... But at least lazy people need to respect people who decides to kindly post dl link on each of the new releases.

Well At least I don't deserve 2 downvotes for Working dl link.

Solution for you would be to go through comments, if there is no links, you look at translator name, google them, go to their page, search for that doujin. takes a bit longer, but doable.

Said before and said again: Upvote any working download link and downvote anything that's rated higher then the working download link.
When will the download links be back?
Motoko wrote...
When will the download links be back?

As soon as Half Life 2 Episode 3 is released.
If Jacob says it will be back then all we have to do is to wait. It will back for sure.
thanks guys all we need to do is to wait patiently :P

hope it will soon >_
frozendelight wrote...
thanks guys all we need to do is to wait patiently :P

hope it will soon >_<

Don't worry, i have started to provide mediafire DL links for the new manga/doujinshi.
Just look in either the description or in the comment section.
FOREVER GONE! qq
No it's not gone yet. Jacob haven't give the confirmation status of it yet, we cannot say that it's gone forever NO it just need some time to repair the link.
T_T wish I could download ..... as soon as its back pleas message or post it at home T_T
Kaimax Best Master-San
codenull wrote...
T_T wish I could download ..... as soon as its back pleas message or post it at home T_T

There are plenty of other sources besides Fakku.
Kaimax wrote...
codenull wrote...

but probably Fakku is the best..
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
codenull wrote...

but probably Fakku is the best..

Exactly what I think
I agree with Sekketsubyo; nothing can replace my favorite website. I've been using Fakku for far too many years to give up on it now.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
There's no use in agreeing with him. You're wasting your time if you still want to download. Go use Google in another tab; type of the name of the translator's group and you'll probably find a download link or in there. And then you close the tab. Downloaders must NOT stop downloading just because Fakku's download sections have been taken down!
last time i come got the button for me to download manga
why now disappear?
That was 2 months ago....
You know, its not that hard to give a look on the first page topics to see if there isn't another about the same thing.

www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=87060
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
You can always go to the uploader's site, on which you'll probably find a download link or two on the post at which he/she releases the work. Or you could just copy the title and paste it on Google's search tab and look for it there.
Crazy thought but can't FAKKU just host there own downloads

They have servers and all that