Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Total Votes : 4,915
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I love puppies. Dogs all the way, for me. I don't think I could ever live without one.

Cats, on the other hand... less fun and allergies ftl.

You?
Tōga 犬の大将
Dogs!! Boston terrier!!
Dogs for sure, most cats just don't give a single fuck about anything but themselves. There are a rare few that are better but no cat I know is as loving as any dog I've owned.
I love cats becouse they are independent I can leave my cat and know if i dont come back in a week she will find a way to survive ... the fact i dont have to worry about her and she can leave when ever she wants but shes still here means more to me then most dogs who are ... more or less traped where they are so thats why I perfer cats.
I own two cats!
They are brothers.
The oldest is Puff and the youngest is Pete.
Puff is really attached to me, which scares me because he rapes the couch pillows....
In the words of one little lady I know,

Forum Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/759/both.png

Although, I do prefer cats...

I also wonder which this guy would choose...
I am a cat person. Even though cats are somehow evil and just scratch you whenever they feel like it, You just cannot resist from forgiving that cute little fluffy face...

Plus I have a Dog fobia.
I love cats. They aren't constantly full of energy and tend to spend most of the day sleeping in one place or the other. Although I usually pick them up and put them on my lap because they're so warm and comfy. Dogs require more energy than I exert off of a job.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I hate cats. They smell and are cunts unless you have food or a ball of string.
Dogs are loyal and loveable they are called a man bestfriends for a reason..
You can train dog easily

As for cats ,they are unpredictable and srcatches everything everywhere and whenever.
But it cleans its own shit
Dogs, mans best friend.
Dogs a man's best friend; although I like foxen and dogs alike

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/712365-B2Y5FWQ.jpg
cuts cause there so soft an FURRY :3
I love both but if i had to choose,i'd go with dogs
Neko. Cats are the best.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1055651-Z0X6PC1.jpg
I've had dogs before. They never lasted long. We always got rid of them because they were too much of a hassle. I got a cat and had him for six years. He required barely any attention and barely any care. All in all, cats are just easier than dogs and they can be just as lovable. I think dogs are for more "active people". Cats are good for people who like to lounge about when they're not working, like me.
Cats are prisoners and dogs own us... So I'm pretty sure I like cats better. That, and I've had many bad experiences with dogs...
lived with cats since I was 1 week old...i can almost read their minds
im a pitbull loving vato!!!!!!
I love cats. Unfortunately, if I accidentally touch my eyes after touching a cat, it will burn for about an hour.