Which internet browser do you use?

Which internet browser do you use?

Total Votes : 8,066
I use chrome. It makes things happen fast for me and that what matters most to me.
idk on which one cause my tablet doesnt say anything it just says browers -_-
Firefox for school stuff, Chrome for fun stuff!!
i jump between crome and firefox...so...i like both..^~^
My Pc came with ie, however it ended getting messed up. so, I removed it from the harddrive and installed firefox. I really haven't had any serous problems.
Usually uses chrome for everything but also uses firefox for exclusive jobs.
firefox all the way.
I'm currently a pleased Firefox user.

I had very little interest in computers(aside from doing some reading for my vintage electronics hobby) for the longest time until I learned of hentai...Once I got the nerve to look some up I was dying to have my own computer.

Because of that lack of interest I stupidly stuck with Internet explorer for far too long(it may have caused 5 or so hard drives to die on my school laptop), blindly living with all the viruses it lets in, and it's tendency to crash after more than 5 tabs are open. After enough HDD failures, and some advice from friends I tried Firefox and found it to be a vast improvement.

Until I finally figured out how to run FF in both in private and regular modes simultaneously, I begrudgingly ran IE in the in private mode with FF.
A friend who uses chrome suggested I use it because I can run private mode at the same time as regular, but aside from that now eliminated advantage the only other good point was speed. Without all my addons, and having google track me using chrome it makes me feel like I'm sprinting through a field naked, blind, and with sinister presences watching me waiting to go in for the kill.
I like my FF it feels like traveling in a luxurious armored car...comfortable, safe, and full of cool gadgets to satisfy my whims.

I could care less about FF not being the fastest...I had dial up with a windows 98 machine until about 2006, and can recall waiting over 2 minutes for an Ebay page to load....Compared to that Broadband, windows 7, and any newer browser are lightning fast to me.

I also don't mind FF needing maintenance sometimes because I really feel empowered when I fix something on my own. I keep a bunch of 1960s vacuum tube color televisions going as my daily use sets partly for the fun of maintaining them.
I've only had FF break down once due to having found a combination of addons that hated each other. Reinstalling FF and pairing down newer addons cured the problem.
Firefox with noscript; that is all I need.
I love google, I use google+ as my main social network and everything; but I do fear becoming dependent on them, so I don't use chrome.
There are more IE people than I thought... Chrome here.
I use IE. I have a beast of a pc so it can handle IE and it renders stuff much better than Chrome and firefox. Chrome is my secondary browser
Does anyone know of a NoScript equivalent for Chrome? If it existed I'd switch over in a heartbeat.
I need to go back to firefox, chrome doesn't work right on my computer for some reason. Everyone knows Netscape 3.0 is where it's at anyway
USed firefox for ages but the flash problems and some random shut downs forced me to chrome. So far it's been fine but I like the apps for firefox better.
from firefox,i can find WARROCK pretty easy...crhome? it's too easy
I used to use Rockmelt
But since I realized it was just Facebook with tabs, I went back to Chrome
Chrome. I like Shiney Browsers.
I'm bad, i got used to Internet Explorer and ended up being too lazy to swich to Firefox or Chrome...