FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Find_Vega wrote...
Sounds like an interesting guy. I wish you luck in your work, though I don't know when that would happen. ^^ Please, let me see the finished product.

Yup, he's pretty popular over there and many people seem to be 'astounded' by his works 'in a way' hence the apostrophe~

Thanks for the support by the way, and as you said it might be unclear whether it will happen. If that's the case I might have to read more of his works to get a gist of his writing style before persuading him to proceed onward lol

I might have to translate the stuff since he doesn't write in English language lol, but well I would gladly share the work with you guys by the time both of us finally finished it~
Spoiler:
high_time wrote...

Yup, he's pretty popular over there and many people seem to be 'astounded' by his works 'in a way' hence the apostrophe~

Thanks for the support by the way, and as you said it might be unclear whether it will happen. If that's the case I might have to read more of his works to get a gist of his writing style before persuading him to proceed onward lol

I might have to translate the stuff since he doesn't write in English language lol, but well I would gladly share the work with you guys by the time both of us finally finished it~

Wow, that is something.
Find_Vega wrote...
Wow, that is something.

Indeed. that's the first time I've met an author of his type that's really interested on weird things~

Well I think I would focus on doing the best on my part before proceeding with the collaboration hahaha...
high_time wrote...

Indeed. that's the first time I've met an author of his type that's really interested on weird things~

Well I think I would focus on doing the best on my part before proceeding with the collaboration hahaha...

Aside from writing, what else do you do?
Find_Vega wrote...
Aside from writing, what else do you do?

Doing university-related stuffs I suppose? I also play music and tried drawing stuff on occasions, although I'm not that good at those~
high_time wrote...

Doing university-related stuffs I suppose? I also play music and tried drawing stuff on occasions, although I'm not that good at those~

I find writing my most comfortable medium. I don't really like drawing :I
Find_Vega wrote...
I find writing my most comfortable medium. I don't really like drawing :I

Hmm...I think of writing to be my most comfortable ones too, but at times when I couldn't really write no matter what, I usually shift my focus to lots of other areas that I could find my interest in, with the focus of bringing my inspiration forth to continue on racking up words =D

As for drawing, I didn't really do it much, I just like it because I'm just practicing on things that made me interested on drawing stuff~
high_time wrote...

Hmm...I think of writing to be my most comfortable ones too, but at times when I couldn't really write no matter what, I usually shift my focus to lots of other areas that I could find my interest in, with the focus of bringing my inspiration forth to continue on racking up words =D

As for drawing, I didn't really do it much, I just like it because I'm just practicing on things that made me interested on drawing stuff~

Lol. I do the same for my writing. I try to work on other things unrelated to my current projects. It helps.
Find_Vega wrote...
Lol. I do the same for my writing. I try to work on other things unrelated to my current projects. It helps.

inorite~
high_time wrote...
Find_Vega wrote...

inorite~

lol. Well, how has your series gone lately High? Posted a new chapter yet?
Find_Vega wrote...
lol. Well, how has your series gone lately High? Posted a new chapter yet?

Which one? I had quite a number of series on the stock~
high_time wrote...

Which one? I had quite a number of series on the stock~

The pervert one :3
Find_Vega wrote...

Ah it's already completed a month ago~
high_time wrote...
Find_Vega wrote...

Ah it's already completed a month ago~

D: well thats what I get for leaving for 3 months
Find_Vega wrote...
D: well thats what I get for leaving for 3 months

Hmm? What's wrong...
high_time wrote...

Hmm? What's wrong...

Nothing at all. Just surprised ^^
Find_Vega wrote...
Nothing at all. Just surprised ^^

I intended for to go as far as 50 chapters or so but then I guess that's too long so I would just give it an appropriate ending at the Chapter 20 because taking things too long would only make things stale. This isn't a shonen manga lol~

Well I still had quite a number series to work on atm though~
high_time wrote...

I intended for to go as far as 50 chapters or so but then I guess that's too long so I would just give it an appropriate ending at the Chapter 20 because taking things too long would only make things stale. This isn't a shonen manga lol~

Well I still had quite a number series to work on atm though~

I really should continue my works. Maybe write something vanilla.
Find_Vega wrote...
I really should continue my works. Maybe write something vanilla.

Go and do it mang, feel free to link me whenever you finish it =D

On a side note, it's pretty late out there and I'll be sleeping shortly after, have a good day.

I look forward to reading more of your works~
high_time wrote...

Go and do it mang, feel free to link me whenever you finish it =D

On a side note, it's pretty late out there and I'll be sleeping shortly after, have a good day.

I look forward to reading more of your works~

Thank you High. Its good to be able to talk to you as well ^^ See ya around.