FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Well yeah it seems like that =D

Whoa...that makes sense, when someone from Japan actually sits next to you, it made you start to wonder what anime series she's taken out from~
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Does Indonesia have its own Anime Festival Asia?

I think the woman who stood near me is either an event manager or a relative of one of those performers. I wish there is an anime starring a 50 year old woman or Psy.
Yeah, although I didn't go there because of the reasons I mentioned before~

I guess that's a possibility, and I would like to see an anime of that too. Would probably be much better than so many animes with overly generic plots and boring characters out there~
Funny story. I was at an Anime Festival Asia last night...then I woke up.
Kalisie wrote...
Funny story. I was at an Anime Festival Asia last night...then I woke up.

What is Anime Festival Asia? :I
Find_Vega wrote...

It's some kind of Anime Convention in the Asian region~

===

Speaking of which I don't think there's anybody who're so damn fucking selfish to book one entire block of the main street that it made so many vehicles had to turn around and take another way~

And it's just for some thing that will only benefit themselves, which looks like a wedding ceremony from the formation of seats. Who are they, government officials? Yeah we already hate people like you since whatever. If this was a GTA world I would drive a Rhino Tank and ran over the blockade with all the seats upfront along with the people in it.

Don't worry, in that world no one would really be killed, just disappearing with traces of blood
high_time wrote...
Find_Vega wrote...

It's some kind of Anime Convention in the Asian region~

===

Speaking of which I don't think there's anybody who're so damn fucking selfish to book one entire block of the main street that it made so many vehicles had to turn around and take another way~

And it's just for some thing that will only benefit themselves, which looks like a wedding ceremony from the formation of seats. Who are they, government officials? Yeah we already hate people like you since whatever. If this was a GTA world I would drive a Rhino Tank and ran over the blockade with all the seats upfront along with the people in it.

Don't worry, in that world no one would really be killed, just disappearing with traces of blood

For a moment I thought you were talking about the traffic jams Anime Conventions occasionally cause. But fortunately, most of the participants don't have the purchasing power to buy cars!

AFA is always held at November, a month before my examinations. I may not be going back there or least pay for a ticket until I graduate.

Vega: Anime Festival Asia so happens to be the event where I heard LiSA sing.
leonard267 wrote...

For a moment I thought you were talking about the traffic jams Anime Conventions occasionally cause. But fortunately, most of the participants don't have the purchasing power to buy cars!

AFA is always held at November, a month before my examinations. I may not be going back there or least pay for a ticket until I graduate.

Well yeah in my country the traffic jams were fucking nasty, that's why I rarely ever go out~

Hmm..perhaps I won't be visiting that event except I had something to do like opening up a stand with some of my pals in the future
leonard267 wrote...

Nice.
I never that LiSA was so idolised! I thought she just sang songs some of which were inserts for Angel Beats! But I agree that she sings well. It pays to randomly cycle to conventions!
leonard267 wrote...
[

Oh, nice. I heard her sing at the Los Angeles Convention center for Anime Expo this June :D I even got her autograph.
leonard267 wrote...
I never that LiSA was so idolised! I thought she just sang songs some of which were inserts for Angel Beats! But I agree that she sings well. It pays to randomly cycle to conventions!

I really like some of her songs.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

I like her music as well, though I kinda have to :I I paid for that at Anime Expo after her concert while I was high off excitement. XD Its not a bad buy, but a CD for 30 dollars is questionable.
Just some update about my current progress:

The Nanowrimo is going pretty well and I'm hitting near 30k words as for today.

Would I publish the novel I wrote here? The answer is no, and I really question how this kind of nonsensical gibberish is worthy to even get some readers. If I were going to publish, I might have to re-arrange the entire string of events happening to make it even at least understandable~

I began to wonder why am I even entering the event, but I guess it won't hurt to try things at least once~
"Saito was so touched that tears nearly came out of his eyes. From now onwards the petite and cute girl will finally be mine, he thought to himself. He has been waiting for this moment for a week, ever since the ball."

Dat pedo. I can't get enough of this LN, lol.
Find_Vega wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

I like her music as well, though I kinda have to :I I paid for that at Anime Expo after her concert while I was high off excitement. XD Its not a bad buy, but a CD for 30 dollars is questionable.

I'd agree with you. Especially if the CD only contains one song.
Pacifica: I presume that you are referring to Zero no Tsukaima?
Well there's quite a number of CD's containing only one song, but the song length would be something around 40 minutes or even more than a hour~
^ Then that will be a reasonable deal. Even though I can buy a movie on DVD with that kind of money.

On another note, just woke up after 6 or so hours of sleep. I am getting ready to go to school.
Are you always going this early for school?
high_time wrote...
Are you always going this early for school?

Not exactly. I am going to take about 2 hours to get ready for school.