FAKKU Writers' Lounge

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
high_time wrote...
Inb4 Ichiki and Kokoro Connect issue~

WHAT IS THAT?! I apologise for writing in the majuscule. It appears that this somehow makes me sound angry and braindead, both of which I am not.
leonard267 wrote...
WHAT IS THAT?! I apologise for writing in the majuscule. It appears that this somehow makes me sound angry and braindead, both of which I am not.

Nah don't worry about that too much, I know your way of posting so yeah =D

Anyway, speaking about that matter

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=484563

It's something that's been happening quite a while ago to be exact
I see. I believe that somehow got into the Serious Discussion forum?
I haven't been watching the SD forum for even like forever, I felt like that one's not for me at all~
high_time wrote...
I haven't been watching the SD forum for even like forever, I felt like that one's not for me at all~

It's mostly for dumb people anyway. Don't even stalk that place.
leonard267 wrote...
Care to share a few ideas you have? I do not know whether you have the misfortune to read what I write. My style of "writing" is to make fun and satirise stories.

But I think that by sharing what you have in mind, more people can chip in. Ideas no matter how silly could be of some value.

I want to write something in an alternate universe where World War 3 happens and after massive global destruction, nuclear weapons have been outlawed again, but that just means soldiers are used again. Meanwhile, there's a secret island and a city-state on it that has done the impossible in this new world: remain neutral. You've arrived at this city only to be contracted to a facility that breeds super-soldiers for the highest bidder.

Another idea is a League of Legends fanfiction that does a series of backstories on all the champions.

Another idea is a more satisfying Tezuka Rin ending, specifically one where Hisao goes with Rin to meet her parents.

Another idea is a South Park fanfic centered around the McCormick siblings after their parents are killed and they run away.

Another idea is to turn this campaign I'm in into a singular piece of narration. We (Three other players and I) got drafted by a king to exorcise some demons from his church. Along the way I trolled a girl who's running a tailor shop on her own who's also somehow affiliated with Xanthippe, a woman who works directly under the king. She turned out to be a fucking demon. She killed us. Also, the rest of the entire world is filled with horrid monsters and only this country still remains, due to like, a giant massive wall.
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
leonard267 wrote...
Care to share a few ideas you have? I do not know whether you have the misfortune to read what I write. My style of "writing" is to make fun and satirise stories.

But I think that by sharing what you have in mind, more people can chip in. Ideas no matter how silly could be of some value.

I want to write something in an alternate universe where World War 3 happens and after massive global destruction, nuclear weapons have been outlawed again, but that just means soldiers are used again. Meanwhile, there's a secret island and a city-state on it that has done the impossible in this new world: remain neutral. You've arrived at this city only to be contracted to a facility that breeds super-soldiers for the highest bidder.

Another idea is a League of Legends fanfiction that does a series of backstories on all the champions.

Another idea is a more satisfying Tezuka Rin ending, specifically one where Hisao goes with Rin to meet her parents.

Another idea is a South Park fanfic centered around the McCormick siblings after their parents are killed and they run away.

Another idea is to turn this campaign I'm in into a singular piece of narration. We (Three other players and I) got drafted by a king to exorcise some demons from his church. Along the way I trolled a girl who's running a tailor shop on her own who's also somehow affiliated with Xanthippe, a woman who works directly under the king. She turned out to be a fucking demon. She killed us. Also, the rest of the entire world is filled with horrid monsters and only this country still remains, due to like, a giant massive wall.

I see. I assume that the last idea is the one you want to pursue? I love silly scenarios provided that I can understand what is going on.
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
leonard267 wrote...

I see. I assume that the last idea is the one you want to pursue? I love silly scenarios provided that I can understand what is going on.

There's not a single thing I don't want to pursue.
NeoStriker wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
leonard267 wrote...

Well said! I am sure that you are working on them all or are you focusing on one?
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
leonard267 wrote...

Well said! I am sure that you are working on them all or are you focusing on one?

Nope. I'm pretty much making almost next to no progress on any of them.
Spoiler:
NeoStriker wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
leonard267 wrote...

Wow, that sure is a lot of writing.
Find_Vega wrote...
Spoiler:
NeoStriker wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
leonard267 wrote...

Wow, that sure is a lot of writing.

*a lot of ideas.
NeoStriker wrote...

*a lot of ideas.

Well, i'm sure that when you get something done, it'll be amazing. So far, I'm in Writers Hell :I
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

*a lot of ideas.

Well, i'm sure that when you get something done, it'll be amazing. So far, I'm in Writers Hell :I

Want to...talk to me about it?
NeoStriker wrote...

I don't mind, but its not necessary. I'm just stumped on time travel :I
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

I don't mind, but its not necessary. I'm just stumped on time travel :I

What happened?
NeoStriker wrote...
[quote="Find_Vega"]

What happened?

Well, my main story is getting a bit more complicated in sense of story. I have a few notes that'd help me out, but they're in a different computer. So, for now, I'm just stumped trying to make sense from what I remember. Its nothing major.

I'm more focused on a side project of mine, a collaboration with one of my friends. SO it should keep me busy from my main project for sometime until I get what I need.
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
[quote="Find_Vega"]

What happened?

Well, my main story is getting a bit more complicated in sense of story. I have a few notes that'd help me out, but they're in a different computer. So, for now, I'm just stumped trying to make sense from what I remember. Its nothing major.

I'm more focused on a side project of mine, a collaboration with one of my friends. SO it should keep me busy from my main project for sometime until I get what I need.

How does that make you feel? Tired? Excited?
NeoStriker wrote...

I feel excited really. I've gotten around to working on something I want to do, and that is really stress relieving.

How do you feel about your ideas? Any of them appeal to you in a certain way?
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

I feel excited really. I've gotten around to working on something I want to do, and that is really stress relieving.

How do you feel about your ideas? Any of them appeal to you in a certain way?

They feel like their someone else's ideas only to remember their mine. None of them look appetizing right now, but I've decided to spend an hour just writing, even if that means ending up sitting in front of my screen not moving my fingers for an hour.

And I'm really happy for you.