FAKKU Writers' Lounge

NeoStriker wrote...

They feel like their someone else's ideas only to remember their mine. None of them look appetizing right now, but I've decided to spend an hour just writing, even if that means ending up sitting in front of my screen not moving my fingers for an hour.

And I'm really happy for you.

Well, that certainly is some dedication. Ah, and thank you for being concerned. ^^ It made my night.
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

They feel like their someone else's ideas only to remember their mine. None of them look appetizing right now, but I've decided to spend an hour just writing, even if that means ending up sitting in front of my screen not moving my fingers for an hour.

Well, that certainly is some dedication. Ah, and thank you for being concerned. ^^ It made my night.

Don't mention it, I'm here for you.
NeoStriker wrote...

I don't know how effective i'll be, but I am also here for you, should you need it. I enjoy having these conversations friend ^^
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

I don't know how effective i'll be, but I am also here for you, should you need it. I enjoy having these conversations friend ^^

Don't get used to them. Conversing with others tires me out.
NeoStriker wrote...
[quote="Find_Vega"]

Well, I admit, I haven't seen you in the forum lately. Is that why?
Find_Vega wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
[quote="Find_Vega"]

Well, I admit, I haven't seen you in the forum lately. Is that why?

Mostly, yes.
NeoStriker wrote...

Mostly, yes.

Then I'll look forward to the next time we speak.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
NeoStriker wrote...

Take High's advice and quite literally write random things if you must. Once you start writing, continuing is pretty easy in my experience. It's always that first push.
xninebreaker wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Take High's advice and quite literally write random things if you must. Once you start writing, continuing is pretty easy in my experience. It's always that first push.

Trap no Loli no Shota no FBI

Does it mean "Trap of Little Girl of Little Boy of FBI"? Or does it mean "Traps, no Little Girls, no Little Boys, no FBI"?
high_time wrote...
Go by writing some sum of words per day? It could be whatever, just write~

Lol. I have gotten quite far with your advice, and NeoStriker's support helped as well. So far, I've started the fanfiction, and I got back to working on my blog. XD I created a monster: A rant about why you shouldn't hate loli's. :3 Oh, I am back~
Find_Vega wrote...
Lol. I have gotten quite far with your advice, and NeoStriker's support helped as well. So far, I've started the fanfiction, and I got back to working on my blog. XD I created a monster: A rant about why you shouldn't hate loli's. :3 Oh, I am back~

Whoa, glad that I could somehow help out =D

Best of luck on yer projects mang ^__^
high_time wrote...

Whoa, glad that I could somehow help out =D

Best of luck on yer projects mang ^__^

Mhmm. Right now, I think I'm gonna work on a blog post about three recent animes that seem promising this season.
Find_Vega wrote...
Mhmm. Right now, I think I'm gonna work on a blog post about three recent animes that seem promising this season.

I also going to finish the Nanowrimo project soon, it's nearing 40k words right now =)
high_time wrote...

I also going to finish the Nanowrimo project soon, it's nearing 40k words right now =)

Excellent. :3
Find_Vega wrote...
Excellent. :3

Not really, 40k words of utter nonsense weren't really that excellent for me lol xD
high_time wrote...

Not really, 40k words of utter nonsense weren't really that excellent for me lol xD

How is it nonsense?
Find_Vega wrote...
How is it nonsense?

Well I'm mostly writing things that made absolutely no sense whatsoever when it's put together =D

it doesn't really matter since it was supposed to be a draft, some re-editing, re-arranging and re-writing would work to make it at least readable~
high_time wrote...
it doesn't really matter since it was supposed to be a draft, some re-editing, re-arranging and re-writing would work to make it at least readable~

Ah, that would explain it. I never really really wrote that way. I usually have a structure with an idea and I follow that guideline.
Find_Vega wrote...
Ah, that would explain it. I never really really wrote that way. I usually have a structure with an idea and I follow that guideline.

For me having a built-up concept really restricts me while writing, since well you know these thoughts were always looking forward on spouting crazy things outside the bounds~

Most at the time I only built up a concept only to complete disregard and destroy it each time I try thinking of writing a new chapter, well damn it. And there I wonder how the hell did I manage to complete my works with the mind this screwed-up xD
high_time wrote...
For me having a built-up concept really restricts me while writing, since well you know these thoughts were always looking forward on spouting crazy things outside the bounds~

Most at the time I only built up a concept only to complete disregard and destroy it each time I try thinking of writing a new chapter, well damn it. And there I wonder how the hell did I manage to complete my works with the mind this screwed-up xD

Well it is unique. I like it. I should probably try it out sometime.