FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Find_Vega wrote...
Well it is unique. I like it. I should probably try it out sometime.

Feel free to try it to see whether it works or not :)

I first started out my writing without having a thought up concept and continue on with the similar method for so long, that's probably the reason I can't just get accustomed into writing with a set concept lol =D
high_time wrote...

Feel free to try it to see whether it works or not :)

I first started out my writing without having a thought up concept and continue on with the similar method for so long, that's probably the reason I can't just get accustomed into writing with a set concept lol =D

THe one thing I feel is that if I try, it'll be a bit too wild for my taste, no matter the content. I'd have to make sense out of my nonsense, and that would probably throw me off. Who knows, I may or may not like it, I just have to find out :D
Find_Vega wrote...
THe one thing I feel is that if I try, it'll be a bit too wild for my taste, no matter the content. I'd have to make sense out of my nonsense, and that would probably throw me off. Who knows, I may or may not like it, I just have to find out :D

Well just try it mang~

In my case, there's nothing that would be considered really weird when I write these things. It's all about 'perspectives' you had when you tried writing these hahaha...
high_time wrote...

Well just try it mang~

In my case, there's nothing that would be considered really weird when I write these things. It's all about 'perspectives' you had when you tried writing these hahaha...

:I mind clarifying that last part
Find_Vega wrote...
:I mind clarifying that last part

Putting it simply, even when it's actually friggin weird to most people, I don't really think of it as a big deal after all, in fact when it's weird it would pretty much become enjoyable for me, that's all.

Well I'm going to sleep shortly after because it's damn late out there, take care mang~
high_time wrote...
Putting it simply, even when it's actually friggin weird to most people, I don't really think of it as a big deal after all, in fact when it's weird it would pretty much become enjoyable for me, that's all.

Well I'm going to sleep shortly after because it's damn late out there, take care mang~

Goodnight :D
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
high_time wrote...
Whoa, glad that I could somehow help out =D

Best of luck on yer projects mang ^__^

Most of your tips for writing extended projects are all quite helpful High. Don't be so surprised~
xninebreaker wrote...
Most of your tips for writing extended projects are all quite helpful High. Don't be so surprised~

Ah, didn't really notice that lololol...

On a side note, that night I've been having kind of disturbing dream about taking an exam which I somehow managed to do my best and answer all the questions. But after the answer has been submitted, it really struck me down how I managed not to notice the little detail in the last problem, which made my answer kinda missed the mark. I really wanted to take the answer sheet back and rework on it again, but well....I just can't do it since I just submitted it after all...

Possibly it had some meaning of me being perfectionist or such? And I just couldn't just accept the results as they were, even though I already put my best effort on it, especially the disturbing thought that I want to get back to the past so much to fix all my mistakes. On another note, it's possibly an indication that I probably should just take it easy and have a nice amount of mental rest, I must be stressing my thoughts too much in the recent days >_>
Sounds like a dream that you wouldn't normally have! Where are the dreams with the super kinky sex?! Perhaps you do need a rest High~
I don't really get these kinds of erotic dreams that often tbh lol~

To tell you the truth, I used to have similar kinds of dreams such as this in the past, a lot of them, I usually woke up feeling stressful. Well you're right but I at least want to hit 50k mark first before finally taking a rest hahaha...
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Speaking of strange dreams like these, who else in this Lounge actually have dreamt of sexual gratification? As for me, I admit to be a hypocritical prude. While I frequent this site, I don't think I will be letting reproductive mechanisms invade my dreams. Dreams for me, appear to be a warped recollection of things I have done. However, I can't seem to remember them, perhaps because they are too similar to reality.

I will stick to making fun of what is ugly in this world and insist that what is beautiful to be actually ugly in the end. Neostriker has come up with some intriguing ideas. If given the time, I'd write a short writeup making fun of these ideas if he doesn't mind.

Just a preview:

NeoStriker wrote...
Meanwhile, there's a secret island and a city-state on it that has done the impossible in this new world: remain neutral.

The Vatican comes to mind. I always knew they owned a secret island!
Spoiler:
Well that's pretty strange about myself and my own way of thinking of defying stereotypes and continually plotting for some drastic changes in the world in order to make myself more free. It feels like I'm trying to built my own Illuminati organization~

Forum Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kZUE6IgbAPE/UJi_ES0joDI/AAAAAAAAAD0/7LsFlLTEiT8/s1600/illuminati-iklan-windows-8.jpg

On a side note, I kinda like the symbol. It's better being a free thinker rather than mere puppets or slaves to the society~

Though mang, it's not like I'm an actual supporter of this progressive thinking movement...

That to be said, it might be pretty much a fun thing to create a parody of Illuminati organization made up from people who pretty much want to rule the world with 2D girls, which is a good thing if you ask me~

On a different note, I had reached the 50k mark as for now, this also means the completion of my Nanowrimo challenge. I guess this calls on as party hard?
This means that you will be plagued by annoying requests to let us read your work. On another note, congratulations.
leonard267 wrote...
This means that you will be plagued by annoying requests to let us read your work. On another note, congratulations.

This is correct. I would like to read your work soon High~
leonard267 wrote...

xninebreaker wrote...
This is correct. I would like to read your work soon High~

Well it's pretty much unreadable by now and I think it needs a lot of rearranging for it to even make sense~

Go wait for few months later before I finally able to make a decent rewrite lol

===

Btw thanks for the support guys
You've been providing support for a lot of writers (like me); it's fair that I give back at least a bit! :D
Ah I see hahaha...I'm not really sure if my contribution could be considered a lot tbh...

So how's the things going on your parts
Terrible! But, I recognize that's me being super lazy lol. I'll get around to it... tomorrow (/infinite loop)
Believe in tomorrow ftw

===

anyway

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Avoid_tentacle_rape

lol
high_time wrote...
Believe in tomorrow ftw

===

anyway

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Avoid_tentacle_rape

lol

I get the feeling that you might be a contributor to Uncyclopedia. And if that is the case, keep up with the work.