[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful for popcorn and the sweet smell of potatoes.
Im thankful for my health
I am thankful I live in a world where I can come to a place simply and free for all of my horrible fetishes.
i am thankful for fakku because now my eyes are open to the wonderful world of hentai.

fakku was my first and last hentai website here its not just hentai its a whole new world full of joy, lust, happy moments and a lot of fapping.

thank you for the easy to access, reliable and awesome source of materials........

long live fakku....
i love fakku and the numerous heavenly moments it presents me. my cock is worse for wear though lol. i just cant stay away. everyone have great and happy holidays!!
Thankful for Fakku!
And for having a wonderful family.
And for graduating from college a year early. :)
I am thankful for The God of Fakku and this site, that lets me spend time happily.
Thank you very much. I hope you all live forever.
I am thankful for the ability to enter into this contest to win some sweet prizes!
There's too much that I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for all my friends that show me love and give me worth every day. I'm thankful for my family that give me love and comfort. I'm thankful to God for allowing me to have this life I'm living. I'm thankful for all those brave men and women fighting for the lives of those precious to them. I'm thankful for this feeling called love. I'm thankful for all of you in the Fakku community for making me laugh, and so much more. There are too many things that I'm thankful for!
im thankful for my beautiful gf and still being alive after my heart attack and for fakku for being there when i need it
I'm thankful for all the Japanese culture that has changed my life and made it more colorful.
I'm thankful for the web being created for everyone to be able to share and start their own website just like this one. Fakku has made me feel more alive and able to have my own world and i'm thankful for that. Thank you Fakku and it's posters, translators, authors, community, and Staff!
I am thankful for the love from my family, friends and of course FAKKU! All of you guys are awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
I'm just gonna be honest and say I'm thankful for marajuana.
Thanks for assisting in fapping me, Fakku.
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FRIENDS BECAUSE WE SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS, SUCH AS HENTAI. thank you
I am thankful that i have the chance at schooling and education. I am thankful that i can afford to use the internet. I am most thankful of my parents who gave me life, a home, and raised me.
I'm thankful to Fakku for giving me such wonderful time ! Happy New Year! Wish you all a fapping new year!
I guess that I'm thankful that I can see, hear and have all my limbs intact. Then again, I'm glad that I have an almost endless supply of vodka. But yeah, thankful that I'm still in one piece and operational.
Right now, I'm thankful that I found Fakku again. Awhile back, the site seemed to be down, or I couldn't access it anymore, but it looks like all is well now, so yay! Happy holidays to the community and thanks to the admins!