[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful for my blessed life in going to school meeting new people while there. coming home and having my wife by my side having her and the FAKKU community.
Well FAKKU! I'm thankful for the brilliant and very imaginative minds that have given me all that I read and fap to. I'm also thankful for the great translators that make it possible for us to read these amazing stories. I'm thankful for my friends and family who support me trying to become a mangaka. I'm just thankful for all anime and manga. Ive gained a lot of amazing friends through anime and i look forward to making even more friends and one day getting fans for the manga I create. Maybe one day I'll even see a doujin of my characters on here. Looking forward to an amazing 2013.
I am thankful for everything good and bad.
I am thankful for my current standard of living, having good friends, family and having almost everything I need... and of course for this great site, my favorite site for hentai.
I'm thankful for my parents and my upbringing. Childhood is a precious thing and mine was good...also hentai
I am thankful to Otaku. Until I realized what I was, I thought I was just the weird kid who loved anime...then by the power of the internet I discovered others like me, and a place where I actually fit in! ARIGATOU MINNA-SAN!! ^_^
i'm thankful for being a life so i can enjoy anything great that this world has to offer
Off the top of my head, I'm thankful for just having the opportunities to do something great with my life, as not all people have this kind of chance. To quote from Eureka Seven, "Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." Hopefully some day those opportunities will aid me in making my dreams a reality.

Until then however, I'll come on fakku.net and fap to vanilla instead. ;)
I am grateful for occasionally having some time to myself.
Im Thankful To Be Alive and Well And I Think Fakku Is Awesome
I'm thankful for my mother even though we argue and don't have much we are close and that would never change
I'm thankful for the internet. But seriously, if it wasn't for the internet I would've never been able to engulf mysef in anime.
Hmm... I am thankful Simracing Games exist. People can have fun and challenge other players without the risk of serious injury. And most people couldn't afford to do serious racing as it is very expensive too. You can race your friends and drive famous race cars(like F1 cars). Try that in reality;)

I am thankful for many other things aswell, but I wanted to write something different:P
I'm thankful for my loving family and friends, my luck in finding and keeping my current job as long as I have, and for my wonderful girlfriend who has just as much love for hentai as I do. ;D
Thank you Fakku Staff For Your Amazing Website Im Happily In Love With My Girl And You Guys Help With Us Having. A Strong Bond With Her, We Have Made A Deeper Connnection In Some Of The Most Intersting Ways. So im thankful To u Guys At Fakku For The Help U Guys Gave.
I am thankful for fakku for allowing me to explore my sexuality and feel welcomed in a community without being judged for my sexual tastes.
I'm thankful for molester man being translated before new years, angry beta fags raging at me seducing their bitches, and penis enlargement. Thank you based fakku
Happy New Year's from the East Coast of the USA fools!
Happy New Year everyone!!
Happy New Year people! Hava a great time!