Waifu Game 9 - News

luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Waar wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Just because I only pointed out 3 more cases doesn't mean there haven't been more. I'm not going to look up every single instance over such a meaningless argument.

I can, however, point out the apparent source of the problem. "Round" usually means the whole week, not the moment it starts, so "after each round" is hard to understand for most people. The problem does not come up as often as it might only because most people do not need to edit their posts.

For a "meaningless argument" you sure like to continue pushing. I'm not going to edit the wording. I'm going to add once again you can fuck yourself and not play this game if you dislike the way things are done.

Apologies again, I just thought I'd clarify what seems to be the problem for most. I have not once said I had any problems with the way things are done, or I wouldn't be still participating and occasionally helping others out as well. I am not asking you to edit the wording, this would clearly not be a good idea right now as it would unsticky the thread.

And I'll shut up now, we're probably both overreacting a bit due to our previous arguments.
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Zandorf wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...
Zandorf wrote...
Gahald_Mills wrote...
hmm..the only moment that i got pissed one someone claimed her on the first round..thank god that only a few knows the girls that's on my list...khukhukhu..

You claimed Kirara Bernstein, who I was hoping to claim next round. That pissed me off a bit. :3

Just be happy you finally got Jackie.

I am extremely happy... if after some turbulence...

Less turbulence than I had with Nero.
Well hopefully not too many from my list end up going before the next round. Things have almost gone too smoothly.
ARCD wrote...
I claim mea from the to love-ru series because shes too awesome

State her full name.
Odamust wrote...
State her full name.

Delete your post now! There are people who might want her and you're being too nice! :3 Unsaid, me wanting her as well
Zandorf wrote...
Odamust wrote...
State her full name.

Delete your post now! There are people who might want her and you're being too nice! :3 Unsaid, me wanting her as well

hop on skype real quick
Zandorf wrote...
Odamust wrote...
State her full name.

Wouldn't it be better to make this more exciting by attracting some wandering sharks? His post The round has past the six hours mark so he's got the chance to change it anytime he wants.
Odamust wrote...
Zandorf wrote...
Odamust wrote...
State her full name.

Wouldn't it be better to make this more exciting by attracting some wandering sharks? His post has past the six hours mark so he's got the chance to change it anytime he wants.

You mean the Round is past the 6 hour mark
Sabers Praetor wrote...
Odamust wrote...
Zandorf wrote...
Odamust wrote...
State her full name.

Wouldn't it be better to make this more exciting by attracting some wandering sharks? His post has past the six hours mark so he's got the chance to change it anytime he wants.

You mean the Round is past the 6 hour mark

Ah...that clears things up. Thank you for the correction.
Septin wrote...
I pick Himari Noihara from Omamori Himari to be my third waifu.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1362584-PGRWW3Q.jpg

FUCK!!
Circe wrote...
Just fyi, I've been busy puking my guts out for the past couple days, so when I'm feeling better, I'll get the list updated. Sorry guys!

Oh, sounds a bit like me to a lesser extend, minus the terrible headache that led to it.

All the best!
Circe wrote...
Just fyi, I've been busy puking my guts out for the past couple days, so when I'm feeling better, I'll get the list updated. Sorry guys!

Now,

that doesn't sound like a good time at all.

Why would you do that?
Circe wrote...

Sounds kind of hot but I hope you get well soon! Eat some oranges!
Calus40 wrote...
Septin wrote...

Spoiler:

FUCK!!

Seems like i hit someone with my claim. Didnt think anyone else would still remember Omamori Himari.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Septin wrote...
Calus40 wrote...
Septin wrote...

Spoiler:

FUCK!!

Seems like i hit someone with my claim. Didnt think anyone else would still remember Omamori Himari.

It's was a pretty amazing (but VERY UNDERRATED[i do think so]) series though. If an anime is good it's pretty memorable.

-Hell, i even have an omamori himari poster stuck in front of my bed X.x
Septin wrote...
Calus40 wrote...
Septin wrote...

Spoiler:

FUCK!!

Calus and I can never forget.....for Jaime.
Question. What would anyone say to having another 'Rate the waifu' topic?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Would probably prefer resurrecting the old one. Unless it's bugged as well, might quite well have been, considering its age, then a new one might be a better idea indeed.
I wouldn't dare post in such a thread altough I've already done once before. The thought of someone shitrating my waifus would sadden me :(.
Hentanize wrote...
I wouldn't dare post in such a thread altough I've already done once before. The thought of someone shitrating my waifus would sadden me :(.

^_^~