Waifu Game 9 - News

Kona-chan wrote...
Circe wrote...
Waar wrote...
Circe wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
Circe wrote...
Just fyi, I've been busy puking my guts out for the past couple days, so when I'm feeling better, I'll get the list updated. Sorry guys!

feeling better, mate?

I am! Thank you for checking on me, kona that used to be my son, lol : )

I will be updating the list within the next 24 hours. (Most likely the next few, but I just want to give myself a little time just in case).

Reminds me of the time when I used to do the list... Have people stated pm'ing you yet?

No PMs yet and only one complaint from the last round, I think. I would've had things updated much quicker this round if I hadn't been sick. But I'm assuming people have been understanding, lol.

Yeah, I'm probably that one complaint again...

Sorry for the rush, mate, but i noticed it was 4 days when you announced your sickness...

It's nice to have the list updated sooner than later, but I'm not really sure it's serious enough for anyone to put pressure on me about it down to the day. And your previous complaint happened before 48 hours had even passed in the round, which is completely out of line in my opinion. Even now, I've been sick, and it's you again checking on me to hurry me off to getting it done.

Why is it affecting you so much, so deeply?
I dont see any reason for complaining about the list even if it had ever been updated slowly. Circe and everyone who ever made lists for the waifu game seriously is/was being awesome by making this list for us. Besides i think that people who follow the waifu game seriously would know who they like is claimed and who is not but of course the list makes things easier for both new and old people. Im just happy that Circe is making the list and for that i thank you Circe.
Circe wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
Circe wrote...
Waar wrote...
Circe wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
Circe wrote...
Just fyi, I've been busy puking my guts out for the past couple days, so when I'm feeling better, I'll get the list updated. Sorry guys!

feeling better, mate?

I will be updating the list within the next 24 hours. (Most likely the next few, but I just want to give myself a little time just in case).

Reminds me of the time when I used to do the list... Have people stated pm'ing you yet?

No PMs yet and only one complaint from the last round, I think. I would've had things updated much quicker this round if I hadn't been sick. But I'm assuming people have been understanding, lol.

Sorry for the rush, mate, but i noticed it was 4 days when you announced your sickness...

It's nice to have the list updated sooner than later, but I'm not really sure it's serious enough for anyone to put pressure on me about it down to the day. And your previous complaint happened before 48 hours had even passed in the round, which is completely out of line in my opinion. Even now, I've been sick, and it's you again checking on me to hurry me off to getting it done.

He's worried about you.

Being sick is a bad habit. We're trying to crack ya out of it.

Now quit it.
Circe wrote...

Alright, I understand...

I'll let someone else bother you...
My 3rd claim isn't on the list...

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3557504#3557504
Kadushy wrote...

As Circe just said, the list will be up-to-date within the next 48 hours.
Zandorf wrote...
Kadushy wrote...

As Circe just said, the list will be up-to-date within the next 48 hours.

O: o I c

I didn't the posts above
Circe wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
Circe wrote...
Waar wrote...
Circe wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
Circe wrote...

feeling better, mate?

Because it's Kona-chan. He has no one else who'd love him.
GiantBeardedFace wrote...

Clearly people seem to agree with you...
Just an FYI, the Waifu List thread shows what pages are currently listed on the list. If your claim is on a page past the one listed, then I haven't been able to update it yet.

I update the page as I do each one, so please keep an eye out for that. Thanks <3
My braille reader is acting up.. i just read kona loves penis off a giant face.
sooooooo is the waifu game later tonight or is it next week?
ero-sensei wrote...
sooooooo is the waifu game later tonight or is it next week?

Next week.
Odamust wrote...

Next week.

y'okay thanks for the info
Kona-chan wrote...
GiantBeardedFace wrote...

Clearly people seem to agree with you...

Obviously.
I haven't checked back here in a little while. Everyone is doing well I presume?
Zamor wrote...
I haven't checked back here in a little while. Everyone is doing well I presume?

Beyond easy.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Huh, there has been no more claims, so far. Maybe the 2 weeks was a bit of a long time?
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Its not like the 2 weeks thing is new its just not as active as it used to be.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I can see if I can get another front page post if you'd like. It will only decrease your chance of getting someone.