What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

Total Votes : 4,921
Blonde. Gets darker out of the sun and brighter when in it.

I used to have white blonde hair as a child and eventually phased out with the hair next to my temples still getting really bright blonde if I get dat sun.
very dark brown, but its fading to a light brown with small streaks of almost blondish brown
Chestnut brown with blonde/red reflects depending on the light and lenght and I don't really know. Hair works a mysterious way :p
Yeah! Brunette pride! We brunettes are way edgier than blondes! I wish I was a ginger or had black hair though. I want straight, black hair like all the other Asian girls! That's what I get for being half and half. >
I am a Dirty Blonde ;P
i got white hair cause imma demon hunter
My natural hair is a very dark brown.
But currently its Orange, pink and purple.
Ahaha.. xD
Same as some i've seen, used to be bright blonde, but now darker.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
My hair is brown but I dye it blonde.
[size=12]Beach Babe Blonde[/h]
I need 2 votes. The hair on top of my head is light brown, but my facial hair is red.
Black. Though when shown in the light, it's dark brown.
I was born with platinum blonde hair but as time passed it turned black. I also have heterochromia in my irises blue and yellow but I use contacts.
mine is black.... though after a days work in the hot sun it goes very dark brown
i have green hair O_o x)
I have auburn hair, and it looks almost completely red in the sunlight. I love it.
dark brown.
i like to dye it. specificaly red, dark red and add blond to the front bangs.
i have 2 natural hair colors, brown with red streaks.....
My hair is black but my fringe is blue ~
oh what color is my hair.. i clicked without reading.. i thought it was what color hair do you look for of your companion.. luckily it was the same hair color i think. i think my hair is black anyways.. at least when wet it looks black.