What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

Total Votes : 4,921
Auburn but can be very red in the sun.
IMxINxHEAT The Black Lotus
My natural hair color is cherry brown
I have brown hair and a beard. In high school marching band the sun would bleach my beard almost orange. People really wouldn't believe me when I told them it was just the sun, and I didn't dye it.
part of that 1% of the worlds population, so in short red.
Hmmm, I'm not sure which category to go in, I have natural blonde hair with white tips, and red roots, all natural
Somewhere between black and brown.
Auburn QAQ
My hair colour is dark red on the top then fade into black.
My hair's A turquoisey blue with a bit of Black framing my face :).
a pure black hair...but my sis is a bit different...it's black but when gets hit by the sun light, it's brown...

my GF however is the same as me..a pure black hair...
It's black but when the sun shines on it just right you get to see some brown ... weird but I don't have the best answer for it.
Very dark brown for me.
I have very thick, curly, & weavy brown hair. I voted for blonde by mistake.
mulberry uk sale Such as women and men carry out a leather produced actually wallets and handbags and also should not permitt that you favorably disfigure their particular system due to selecting a specific logo and also organization specify with these, independent of the brand names. LIVESTRONG is often a authorized hallmark with the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Delusions happen while someone believes something isn't correct. Timberland shoes Sale made : everyone knows them. As soon as I obtained house We transpired on the small town for the brand-new substantial stresses battery pack for that cellular which includes currently thought a fresh relevance using shows on couple of wavelengths, as well as reports each and every 30 minute and also split up along with gramophone documents.

mulberry outlet uk sale I have been considering this query considerably, and wish I had an improved response. I am planning to have to stick with "either-or,Inches though, because I feel there are a few those who do only buy out regarding practice. That i used to belong to this specific classification; maybe it was because I ended up being building a department shop back those times, therefore style, merchandising, the actual methods and also commitment of new goods or perhaps brand new variations ended up being almost routine. For you to my personal disgrace, I have ordered expensive clothing I never also minimize the particular tickets from, and also top-of-the-line gadgets I needed absolutely no need for and don't utilised. I did get transferred close to a good deal during those times, and every transfer designed a bit of time working via my home to see some tips i may give away in order to Goodwill. It turned out usually a little vehicle entire. They adored me personally, and i also in no way actually considered what smart it might be to simply give the cash to the indegent than go shopping they might not like every better than Used to. That kind of acquiring is actually crazy, I will consent, yet as long as you have enough money to do it you aren't genuinely hurting anybody..

http://diskuze.tammer.cz/posting.php?mode=post&f=5
http://riksha.su/user/mariybrancey/
Why Isn't there an other category for say people who might bald have a rare disease or something else?
It is medium brown...so I am told.

I have to assume since gray is not an option "What is your natural hair color?" was the intended question because FAKKU does not appear to intentionally discriminate because of age or any other reason. Yes there’s more vanilla hentai than netorare hentai but both are included.

Note: I do not want the grammar police job – just intended as a lighthearted comment.
My hair is Brown, red and black. its really weird, and its naturally that way.
Well, it was black when I was younger. It's more of a black/dark brown mix now.
Brown, no random hair color changes as I've gotten older my hair has always been brown, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Until of course when I get old and my hair turns gray.