Do You Like Hentai With Virgin Blood Scene

Pages 123Next

Do like watch hentai with Virgin Blood scene

Total Votes : 107
Well i just wonder, there a people in this day that loves seeing Virgin Blood scene.
out soooo many tags he only choose virgin blood, virgin rape and rape.
So what good about virgin anyway? no experience and every sex i always take a lead. in the end not pleasure but satisfy her desire.
when i ask are you interest older woman/not virgin anymore, he say "hell no, i do not want to put my dick in the same hole that people use once, that disgusting"
wtf there plenty good looking woman but you seek only virgin ...i lost the words.
So what you guys think? give a reason ~~
Need a 3rd option.
"Meh" or "I don't care about it"
INB4 IB.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
bfg10k17 wrote...
Need a 3rd option.
"Meh" or "I don't care about it"
INB4 IB.

Agreed.
I'm assuming you were talking about a friend who said that? Maybe somebody here? They'd be a faggot... But seriously, virgins have no experience, it's also pretty awkward... Somebody who's experienced would be a better in terms of knowing what they want/ what they're doing.

Buut, I don't mind reading hentai with defloration in it
Wrong section, should be in Manga, Doujinshi, and Video Discussion.

OT: Not really bothered. Don't love or hate it.

Edit: Well, I love it when they're virgins, but if you mean if I like seeing the blood then I don't really care.
Yes, its one of my favorite things in hentai.
I'm assuming english isn't your first language OP. if it is, you seriously need to work on it because the grammar is bothering me a little.

anyhow i don't really get the appeal. i guess it's because Japan has an obsession with purity (which ironically is also why ntr is popular, because it takes away said purity). however for myself i really don't think i would care. i mean it would be nice to be completely sure the girl doesn't have an STDs but if you're using a condom (which you should always always use if you don't trust the person 100% or if you want to avoid pregnancy) there isn't much difference other than the person herself.

but referring to hentai, i'm meh when it comes to that. i don't exactly enjoy seeing blood (unless it's a torture doujin) but i can stand it.
Yes I like hentai where the female is a virgin, But I hate it when it's taken forcefully.
I don't really care either way, but I do dislike blood. A small amount is fine, though, so it doesn't really bother me.
Drifter995 wrote...

I'm assuming you were talking about a friend who said that? Maybe somebody here? They'd be a faggot...

No, my friend in real life. I get this complain after i share him a Vn
Drifter995 Neko//Night
ren vateru wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

I'm assuming you were talking about a friend who said that? Maybe somebody here? They'd be a faggot...

No, my friend in real life. I get this complain after i share him a Vn

Yeah, well he's not wrong... but he's going about it the wrong way... And he'd be lucky to find a virgin in this day and age... Really lucky. I was thinking it'd be awesome, but, now I'm not sure
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I don't like virgins. Blood is fine.
Medzy wrote...
Yes I like hentai where the female is a virgin, But I hate it when it's taken forcefully.

^

I don't know why but I always get that nice feeling when I see a virgin blood scene. I think of it as a step up in life for women. I don't however approve of it if its taken forcefully though. That shit pissed me off.
I like virgin hentai, but the blood not so much.

This is probably because I'm a girl, and I know that bleeding during sex for the first time is not that common. It only occurs when there isn't enough lubrication and I imagine it would hurt a lot. It seems a lot less cool when you've been through painful sex. Losing the v card hurt enough, I can't even imagine how rough you'd have to be to cause bleeding.
Yes I do. It's awesome stuff.
I have a blood fetish, so defloration is super hot to me.
It doesn't really matter to me, personally.
No! But I do like x-ray with blood :)
nope nope nope
I don't mind either way, but I do prefer it.
I hate it. I will skip that part if I do see it. Worst case, I will not watch that anime. I just hate bloody scenes, it should be enjoyable not painful.
Pages 123Next