[Anime] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation

Pages 12Next
Hanasaku i should just die
Original Title: ジョジョの奇妙な冒険

Sypnosis: The story of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure centers around the misadventures of the Joestars, a powerful family with English roots. Each member of the bloodline has a star shaped birthmark above their left shoulder blade – Dio Brando, the original nemesis of the Joestar family, and his descendants have this distinguishable mark also, a result from Dio's 'theft' of Jonathan Joestar's body and inheriting the Joestar genes as well. The series spans several generations, with each part featuring a descendent of the Joestars as the main protagonist along with a large cast of characters.

PV:

[size=3]oh, and if anyone wants to ask why this thread disappeared before reappearing again, don't ask why.[/h]

Now I never followed JoJo, nor did I ever get to reading it. [I wanted to in some way] After watching the first episode I didn't know why but I was laughing. Being a big fan of Galo Sengen never had it's advantages until now. Simple story, but also nice characters... AND DID I MENTION THIS ANIME HAS THE BEST ENDING HANDS DOWN?!
In short, I just love this show.

Yes, it's 8 minutes.
So... MANLY, I'm liking this quite a bit even though I just watched it on a whim, I honestly fucking love the character designs, will certainly be fallowing up on this one.
If you think young Dio is manly already you have no idea what you've signed up for, haha.

This turned out better than expected, just a bit lousy on the censoring part. They skipped the dogs death scene completely. That was some cruel shit originally.
Kaimax Best Master-San
nacho wrote...
This turned out better than expected, just a bit lousy on the censoring part. They skipped the dogs death scene completely. That was some cruel shit originally.

Apparently any scenes with "anime cruelty" will be removed or censored. Also happened in the anime adaptation of Code Breaker, where the scene of a dog who got kicked got "shadow censored"

It's okay when they do it to people, but with animals is an instant no-no.. lol
I quite enjoyed the first episode.

I never really read the manga, so this is perfect.
the characters and animations are nicely done.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Episode 2:
by the pace of this, look likes the first half of the "phantom blood arc" will end at episode 4-5.
I'm enjoying the the over-the-top 'shonen' air this anime brings. I love the animation and the ED.
i wasn't sure in what fashion i was supposed to take this anime; either seriously or in a hilarious way. evidently, i enjoyed the anime better looking at it as a comedy with a bit of drama.
the art style is fresh? well, it definitely sticks out in the crowd
Things are happening way too fast here. .. Maybe they're trying to get it over with the hamon chapters and move on to the Stands.

As for the manga, I've yet to catch up to the current chapter. (Midway through Stone Ocean)
Now all we need is to reboot Fist of the north star and all is complete~ :3
Still not quite sure if I should watch this. I get the Franken Fran feeling from this which is a mix of bizarre-gore-humorous genre
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I heard about the video game, but I wasn't interested enough to give it a try. I watched the anime and its surprisingly good. The ED is growing on me.
Man, the OP is just gorgeous. Will wait warmly for the next episode, it shall be glorious
Spoiler:
even speedwagon is afraid
Kaimax Best Master-San
Bumping this for another AWESOME 2nd OP

Kaimax wrote...
Bumping this for another AWESOME 2nd OP

That OP is FABLOUS
Kaimax Best Master-San
FYI, Update of the Ps3 Jojo All-Star Battle

Kaimax wrote...
FYI, Update of the Ps3 Jojo All-Star Battle

I know it's been more than two months with this inactive and no one was bothering to say something here so I did lol
The game looks promising so far, and if it's going to make it to this side of the world, it will be another reason for me to get a PS3.

Also, the series has only 6 episodes left... I've enjoyed it really much so far.

Episode 20:
Spoiler:
The fight was awesome, they've always been for me.
And only manly tears can describe the rest of the episode, seriously...
I didn't really play attention to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure until like part 3 (Stardust Crusaders, yes I jumped the bandwagon like most people with Jojo) so I haven't watched the series yet but some seeing the Openings and Endings and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Namesakes video, and that release of the fighting game(hopefully Holhorse won't be super good in that game like he was in the Capcom fighter of Jojo part 3). I decided to give this show a good chance. I just need to find some time and sit down and watch the damn show.
Okay, I still dunno if anyone else watches this, but only wanted to give it a go again.
Episode 21 and 22:
Spoiler:
Good buildup, and the fight in 22 was pretty cool, seems fights here always are, as is the series in general, just awesome lol
Only bad thing is that I can't get enough of this series and there's only two subbing groups working on my language's version, as opposed to almost 9 or 10 working on say, Haganai Next or Senran Kagura. Which means I have to wait even 3 days after the episode comes out.

Also, miscellaneous, but somewhat related:
Spoiler:

Somewhat random scenes when not alluding to Jojo's second opening, but still pretty cool sounding.
Reizuru wrote...

Also, miscellaneous, but somewhat related:
Spoiler:

Somewhat random scenes when not alluding to Jojo's second opening, but still pretty cool sounding.

That's the most brilliant thing I have ever seen O.O!!!!!

The first opening was better in my opinion though, but that gave me a new appreciation.
Pages 12Next