The "Last Game You Beat" Thread

I finished Zombi U last night. The ending was poor in my opinion. I was expecting much more details.
RPG maker Mad Father
COD Black ops II on every difficulty
Metal Gear Rising, last Thursday.

It's a short but VERY sweet game. When I'm not practicing UMvC3 or P4A im doing a Very Hard/Revengence difficulty runthough.
Galaxy on fire 2 HD (iPhone 5)
Pokemon black version last year ..... since then .. barely played any games.
I beat Brutal Legend, Bioshock 2, and Splatter House. All of them took me like a week and three days.
Finished Halo 4 recently
I restarted Pokemon Yellow from scratch just to beat it again.
I started over Midnight Club LA some time ago and beat it again just for the sake of it. Forgot how frustrating the car betting races were, I'm glad that there's only few of them.

And also I'm done with Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. And replayed Pokémon HeartGold after a long time of not touching the game just to see there was still something undone:

Spoiler:
The battle against Red

So I did it and I'm now done with everything. Except the Battle Frontier, but I really suck at really detailed EV training (as in, EV training that's not as simple as 252 EV's on two stats) and IV crap. I've only ever defeated two of the Frontier Brains.

That's all for now.
Street Fighter x Tekken's Arcade Mode.
Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance. Done on Easy since it was my first playthrough, now I'm replaying it to enhance all weapons and make some runs on Normal to master the controls a bit more.
I beat Journey twice. Really short and easy but achingly beautiful.
I BEAT DUNGEON CRAWL!!!!
Spoiler:
Batman arkham city. Loved it
Just beat Etrian Ofyssey IV's main story. Time for the bonus dungeon of cheating enemies! -.-
Mass Effect, now I'm hooked on the series.
Ni No Kuni, best J-rpg I've played in a very long time.
Done with Sonic and The Black Night
Labyrinth of Touhou, finally!!!
That last grindwall was hideous, but it was so worth it during the final battle.