If you were the opposite gender for 1 day

Masturbate and totally hit up a lesbian bar. Take pictures in the off time. I'd like to know the pleasure, but without another guys dick - that shit nasty
Well it's just another average day i guess in my own terms ,doing laundry ,writing stories, feeding my Blog while looking just like an average Megane.

as it is shown in this Pic

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1506834-7IELHNG.jpg
I would beat up my sister's ex-boyfriend, oh and I'd jack off a lot!
rosewings wrote...

Do it too much and it will go from pleasure to pain.
rosewings wrote...

You Should Consult a Psychiatrist .
I would clearly go where I belong, in the kitchen (tsk tsk, this is for rp purpose only.) and have a man bend me over and stuff me like a turkey.
I'd take as many pictures of myself as possable, and see how many of my friends found my opposite gender self is attractive by claiming I was my own cousin.
so much to do not enough time XD
Masturbate, as usual.
Strange almost a lot of posts here are about Masturbating....
I'd pray it wasn't a day where I was getting my period...shit ton of guys would have a rude awakening
I would probably go out and get laid.
Forgive me. *bows* I'm a pervert!
Hmm.... you people....
If you ever become opposite gender for 1 day it means that you change your appearance as well completely.
You dont spend such precious time by masturbating. You do some wetwork that pays good or visit local bank or something after all they will be looking for opposite gender. ;D Muahahahaha

Sorry that was just evil side of me speaking, ofc you have fun whit yourself and take pics.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Mass-debating I guess.
Oh gawd...Mass-debating...again.
Dress myself up nice and try to catch a lady's eye.
kill myself. I love being male, I don't want to experience even one second of being a woman.
Is there no turn to a man for a day? oppps... I would try to say "do you think my phalus got bigger? or do you want a phalus?" on a woman :D
Since i'm already She ,i'll settle for nothing.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Michizuna Aoi wrote...
Since i'm already She ,i'll settle for nothing.

So you wouldn't do anything as a guy?