Rewrite

Pages Prev12
Got the game imported. Have not been able to play much because of college stuff. Currently on Lucia's route, oh so fun to pick on :>

Ever since I saw Shizuru in the Rewrite trailer released a long time ago I sorta fell in love. Can't wait to start her route. From what I have seen of her in Lucia's route, I am really looking forward to it.
I was honestly the same way with Kotori from the start and Key didn't disappoint me.
Kristoffer wrote...
I was honestly the same way with Kotori from the start and Key didn't disappoint me.

[size=14]I don't think a Key game has ever disappointed me.[/h]
I just started this the other night.
Its not half bad. I'm enjoying it so far.
Key has never really disappointed me. As the person above you said key pretty much always delivers a quality game.
Kristoffer wrote...
Key has never really disappointed me. As the person above you said key pretty much always delivers a quality game.

Yeah pretty much. Although the character designs in some of their older games do bug me a bit. But I suppose it's alright given how old they are.
I wish they would remake One with better character designs. That would be fantastic.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Spoiler:
Awesome game over all. I actually liked the heroine routes of this one more than Clannad and Little Busters, particularly Akane and Lucia, but Terra didn't even come close to Refrain and Afterstory. I also liked how it had a rather bittersweet ending, unlike Clannad and Little Busters, which while much sadder overall, tend to fix everything right towards the end leaving you with an over sweetened ending. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just nice to have a change.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
I finished Rewrite. And... Well, my goodness. It was overwhelming sometimes.

I felt the tears working their way to try and get out of me every single route. I'm pretty sure I broke down in Shizuru's arc and maybe a bit in Akane's and Koroti's too.

But damn. Philosophically thinking about it, Rewrite is pretty dark and grim. It's definitely given me thinks to think about that I won't be forgetting anytime soon.
Pages Prev12