One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Today's a seriously cold day. It hurts even more when the rain falls on you.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Odamust wrote...

On a side note what manga is your sig from? Looks interesting.
Someone making up lies about me and thinking it's going to upset me, and when customers come into work and are like "Oh no I'm just dicking around" and I still HAVE to try and help them out.
Fruid wrote...
Odamust wrote...

On a side note what manga is your sig from? Looks interesting.

It's from a h-manga called Topsy Turvy Time
Having Homework.
Driving down the hallway at night, and a good number of cars have really bright headlights - that, or they were using their HI-beams. Either way, got blinded several times.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Being denied in buying two cars... On the flipside, I got some good info from that, which is why I'm not buying them... It's just, the guy took the ad down, and waited a month for me, and now I have to tell him I can't buy them q.q
I really feel bad, and hope he isn't too mad
Moving-out of the house for a night-out camping in the woods.
I spent well over half an hour trying to remove a screw so I could dust the inside of my laptop. The screw is now pretty much destroyed and I've declared it a lost cause. I guess I'll try again later, but I don't expect anything.
SkelliDrops wrote...
Someone making up lies about me and thinking it's going to upset me

same thing happened to me
Still the same f*cking problem -.- It's starting to get on my nerves.

Weather here is incredible right now. I could take the afternoon to study, write, play some Fallout, maybe go for a jog and a relaxed fap but nooo. My dad, who usually is only at home early in the morning and late in the afternoon, won't leave the house...
Netflix isn't working for me today.
I was trying to clear some room on my xbox by deleting installed games ended up deleting the saves as well.
I cut my finger while opening a box, and my mom freaked out about it. She made me get a effing bandage...

Mom, you don't want to know half of the stuff that happened to me while skating and at the construction site.
I've landed square on my tailbone, and I've scraped a good chunk of my skin off of my hand... A small cut on my finger is nothing.
When my original bus that leaves at 6:30 said "Out of Service" and then parked at Burger King, and so I got onto the next one because I thought the first was OoS, and then the one that was parked comes around and leaves, and I was stuck on the bus that only left at 6:45. Insignificant, but it was lame.
muh-muh knee.
not feeling well and fever
fml
Sore throat.
I need to review for exams but I'm having difficulty fighting drowsiness.
My eyes are more bloodshot than the stoners on the first floor. I like the wind, but it's bad for my eyes.