Hey Hey!

Pages 123Next
Hi everyone! I just figured I'd introduce myself since I just made this account(even though I've been using this site for years... haha)

So here's some facts about me:
- I'm a girl... Scratch that... A very perverted girl.
- I love manga and anime. I always find something to read on a daily basis.
- I'm a gamer girl too!!! Yay for video games!!!!
- I'm not really big on posting on forums, but I'll try my best here cause the community here is amazing and always makes me smile :)

So there you have it! From now on I will be in your care... so please be gentle :P
Welcome!
Im a lady as well tell me what games do you play and whar anime do you watch? Also what kind of hentai do you enjoy most?
Well I play my PS3 mostly! I've got a really eclectic taste in games so I play a little bit of anything I find appealing... I actually just bought the new Tomb Raider earlier today, still haven't played it yet though!

Anime... Well honestly I think I'll watch anything that is ecchi *blushes*... But I'm actually trying to find anything interesting to watch, so I welcome recommendations!!! I will tell you the most current one I've seen though is "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"
Oooops I forgot about the hentai! Considering that we're on Fakku, that's kind of ironic.

I enjoy all kinds of things. I'm extremely open-minded so I don't have any preferences really... So, if you'd like to have me read something so we can then discuss it, I'd be more than glad to ^_^
So have you seen any of the footage on the new GTA? Welcome to the forums!
Yes sir, I did!!!
And thank you :)
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Hi everyone! I just figured I'd introduce myself since I just made this account(even though I've been using this site for years... haha)

- I'm not really big on posting on forums, but I'll try my best here cause the community here is amazing and always makes me smile :)

So there you have it! From now on I will be in your care... so please be gentle :P

Awesome, welcome to the forums^^.
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Well I play my PS3 mostly! I've got a really eclectic taste in games so I play a little bit of anything I find appealing... I actually just bought the new Tomb Raider earlier today, still haven't played it yet though!

Anime... Well honestly I think I'll watch anything that is ecchi *blushes*... But I'm actually trying to find anything interesting to watch, so I welcome recommendations!!! I will tell you the most current one I've seen though is "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"

Game wise I also love ps3 games, horror j-rpgs and fighters for the mosr part :)

Anime wise I a lot a would recomend hahaha not many ecchi anime though. I really love Jojo's bizarre adventures and Madoka. ^-^ I would recomemd both jojo is well.. jojo and Madoka is a very amazing and original take on magicsl girls ❤
Welcome to FAKKU!
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Game wise I also love ps3 games, horror j-rpgs and fighters for the mosr part :)

Anime wise I a lot a would recomend hahaha not many ecchi anime though. I really love Jojo's bizarre adventures and Madoka. ^-^ I would recomemd both jojo is well.. jojo and Madoka is a very amazing and original take on magicsl girls ❤

I've just recently begun getting into j-rpgs myself and of course fighter games are a given! Love them!!!

I've always considered giving Jojo a try, just never really got around to it... there's so much to see and so little time x_x
Jonny P. wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Awesome, welcome to the forums^^.

Thank you very much!!!
yurixhentai wrote...
Welcome to FAKKU!

Thanks Yuri! It's a pleasure to be here, literally :P
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

I've just recently begun getting into j-rpgs myself and of course fighter games are a given! Love them!!!

I've always considered giving Jojo a try, just never really got around to it... there's so much to see and so little time x_x

I've been getting into JRPGs a lot lately like Persona (if that counts) and Hyperdimension Neptunia. Very enjoyable genre and i don't even like RPGs that much lol
Welcome to our site. I hope you enjoy your time here.
KanadeTenshi-XIII wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

I've been getting into JRPGs a lot lately like Persona (if that counts) and Hyperdimension Neptunia. Very enjoyable genre and i don't even like RPGs that much lol

Yeah every time I find myself at GameStop, I'm always looking at Hyperdimension Neptunia... But I'd feel bad not starting from the first one... Hahaha
Pedrotaku wrote...
Welcome to our site. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I ALWAYS enjoy my time here!!! Thank you for the welcome ^_^
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Yeah every time I find myself at GameStop, I'm always looking at Hyperdimension Neptunia... But I'd feel bad not starting from the first one... Hahaha

Not the best idea. I heard bad things about that one. I suggest starting at Mk2 or Victory. They're both very good games. The first one has a good story but the gameplay is.....ehh...so-so...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Not the best idea. I heard bad things about that one. I suggest starting at Mk2 or Victory. They're both very good games. The first one has a good story but the gameplay is.....ehh...so-so...

Ahhh I see... Well thank you for the advice! I can't really find the first one anywhere anyway... haha... The only ones I see are MK2 and Victory, so I'll take your word for it, even though I AM a sucker for a good story
Learn to quote correctly, don't triple post and enjoy your stay.
Thanks! I'll try my best to do it right!
Pages 123Next