Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second

Pages Prev123
IDK... I've been a player of RO 1 for more than 5 years now.. and I love it... Dunno if I'll enjoy RO 2 once it's out here.. btw, which country is hosting this?
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
winter55 wrote...
IDK... I've been a player of RO 1 for more than 5 years now.. and I love it... Dunno if I'll enjoy RO 2 once it's out here..

I have a feeling that you'll play with me if I DL this anyway. o3o
I just started playing this game couple of weeks ago. Brings back memories of the old ro1 but in 3D LOL
I been playing this game on-off since I have to balance my gaming time and study time lol
Never played the first one,but RO2 looks promising :)
I get loads of free time in the evening so I just thought,why not? :D
BEHOLD! I AM PLAYING THIS GAME AND I DONT KNOW WHY.

LV.10 SWORDSMAN-TO-BE-KNIGHT-IN-15-LEVELS!

SHIELD FRISBEE HERE I COME!

On a side note Ill be maxing vit while keeping str at a somewhat respectable level.

Ill-tell-you-all-about-it-after-level-28.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I started yesterday at last.

PrincessCinia (not very creative, yeah), usually on Freyja.

Level 7, Wizard... derp.
NA server for Ragnarok 2 is up.
https://www.warpportal.com/landing/ragnarok2/registration.aspx
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
DL'ing the game on Steam as we speak. Gonna take a week or so with my speed, lol. Will report results later.

I'm surprised by the huge change in art style, though, going from anime-ish sprites to full-fledged 3D.
Been playing this a bit for the last few days, leveling an acolyte is pretty difficult when you're allocating stats to strength in preparation for a dps monk build =/
artcellrox wrote...
DL'ing the game on Steam as we speak. Gonna take a week or so with my speed, lol. Will report results later.

I'm surprised by the huge change in art style, though, going from anime-ish sprites to full-fledged 3D.

It takes you a week to download a five gigabyte game? What the fuck.
Been told to play this, so Im going to probably start as soon as I get internet back tomorow.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I found the combat too slow to get past the training area. Maybe it was just the archer class, but it seemed like it took 5 seconds to autoattack and then the time delay skills didn't help at all.
Cormac wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Probably exaggerated a bit on the ETA, but yes, Bangladesh speeds are that bad. Average speeds are about 30kbps and max is about 100.
Woah shut the front door!
I must play this. <3

Oh the ragnarok days <3.
artcellrox wrote...
Cormac wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Probably exaggerated a bit on the ETA, but yes, Bangladesh speeds are that bad. Average speeds are about 30kbps and max is about 100.

How horrid. That game would take me a hour or two to download.
Cormac wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Cormac wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

How horrid. That game would take me a hour or two to download.

I know. I've experienced excellent internet before. This comic sums up my predicament perfectly now.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/no_internet
I downloaded this game and found out that somebody had already used my nickname "Mochure". I immediately uninstalled the game without hesitation...
Pages Prev123