I hate kids.

Pages Prev1234Next
Ryssen wrote...
"The things you own - end up owning you"

Fight Club is a great movie.

Forum Image: http://t-shirtguru.com/product-images/i-m-breaking-the-first-rule-of-fight-club-t-shirt-bustedtees-2.jpg

Hm with the way the law works you really can't spank/hit the kids anymore because that will result in abuse no matter how anyone looks at it. Go figure. Now if I was in that situation and a kid told me to shut the fuck etc. then that would automatically be a slap across the face. No questions asked nor explanation. Kids back then (in Mexico >_>) were spanked. With a belt, sandle, shoe, cord ,etc. you name it lol. So we knew there was punishment. And don't mean that sh*t like "Ok fine, NO TV FOR A WEEK!" *insert Jackie Chan meme here* I got slapped just for saying "I hate you" to my mom in front of my grandmother and ya know what that got me? A HARD slap across the face. That woman slapped me so hard on my right cheek (not that cheek you pervert!!) blood started to pour from my right nostril. Man I was crying like a b*tch lol but then my mom came and apologized and realized what she did so yeah...any way back to my point...every kid needs to get spanked at least once...or twice.
lupface wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
"The things you own - end up owning you"

Fight Club is a great movie.

Forum Image: http://t-shirtguru.com/product-images/i-m-breaking-the-first-rule-of-fight-club-t-shirt-bustedtees-2.jpg

Hm with the way the law works you really can't spank/hit the kids anymore because that will result in abuse no matter how anyone looks at it. Go figure. Now if I was in that situation and a kid told me to shut the fuck etc. then that would automatically be a slap across the face. No questions asked nor explanation. Kids back then (in Mexico >_>) were spanked. With a belt, sandle, shoe, cord ,etc. you name it lol. So we knew there was punishment. And don't mean that sh*t like "Ok fine, NO TV FOR A WEEK!" *insert Jackie Chan meme here* I got slapped just for saying "I hate you" to my mom in front of my grandmother and ya know what that got me? A HARD slap across the face. That woman slapped me so hard on my right cheek (not that cheek you pervert!!) blood started to pour from my right nostril. Man I was crying like a b*tch lol but then my mom came and apologized and realized what she did so yeah...any way back to my point...every kid needs to get spanked at least once...or twice.

I like your story and you're right, I wasn't raised that way though. I was only slapped when I did a bug bummer; like throwing paint at our neighbors window.
I like kid cause I could use my knowledge to anime... They we're like WOW and answering their question about anime title and I spoiled them to next episode, like my niece I spoiled her that
Spoiler:
"Suzaku will be stab by lelouch at the ending of Code Geass anime"
*devils laugh* Do Not Open Spoilers of Code Geass...
I hate them if they're retarded enough to ruin my precious porcelain Vocaloid figurine.
Aarghh, I hate kids, they're freaking retarded.
Luckily everyone is afraid of me, so they wont come into my room and take stuff..
I Like kids they're innocent and neglectful of their surroundings.
I'm fine with good kids, those with good manners and good upbringing. They're really nice to talk with, get insights and views from a younger generations perspective.

But if the kid is a fucking retarded doom bringer, oh boy. I won't think twice of not entertaining those kinds
Specially when they're ugly retarded kids.
Also, if they touch my precious stuffs. They won't ever see an inch of my room ever again.

Last note:
I love my little cousins because they're cute and was raised as good kids.
Well most kids are like that nowadays. Annoying brats, but not all of them. Their mom did a terrible job raising them. THEY RACK A DISCIPRINE.
I'm indifferent.

I like well behaved kids.

Bratty kids in the other hand...

Hell, one time i was walking down the street and some ghetto trash kid tried to pull a gun on me. (It was a toy gun) And it wasn't in a playful manner or anything, he legit thought he was going to rob me with a toy gun and cursed at me several times. I simply just walked passed him like he wasn't even there but had i'd not been in a good mood, i would of severally kicked his ass.
I can handle kids but that's probably because the kids I meet aren't ghetto.
I don't hate kids, I just hate their parents.

But have to add that some parents at least try and their attempt at controlling their little hellspawns are quite amusing.
I learned a long time ago that if you never smile at a kid and have a serious face and stare at them a lot it fosters fear in them. I then use that fear for control. It works my younger cousins are terrified of me.
I love kids. Not in a pedo way.
Keimei, honestly I would have beaten some kids if I were in that situation. I don't do well with kids, or people, or people kids for that matter. :|
I tend to refuse to entertain any ine between the ages of 0 and 6 and 12 to 15.
Ouf that sounded like a horrible experience, I hope they haven't come back since then :/.
I like kids a lot, I've grown up babysitting children since I was like 5, I know how to deal with children with no respect, I basically send them out the door and tell the parent if they cannot make their child mind in public or at someone elses house, to not bring them out. It makes them look bad.

I find entertaining children to be the easiest thing ever, I recently hung out with a friend who has a two year old, and he was such a cutie, we went to a sushi shop, and he ate sushi for the first time, and then to entertain him till he fell asleep I gave him my old not working cell phone :P.

It all depends on how children have acted around you, and how much patience you have.
Back when I was a kid we would talk about how awesome the field-trip to the aquarium was gonna be while battling each others pokemon via link cable on our Gameboys. Nowadays all I see are these asshats wearing clothes that are either triple their size or tight enough to be a catsuit, swearing after every other word spoken, walking like retards because they're trying to hold up their pants and not crease their shoes at the same time. And these are just middle schoolers. Don't get me started on those "I know more about life than you do! You don't understand what its like! My problems are far worse than yours!" highschoolers.

tl:dr - Swag, facebook bullying, 420, yolo. I fucking hate this day and age.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
What's your PSN?
Am I the only one who has little to no trouble getting kids to listen to him?

When I tell them to stop or not touch something, they comply.

Even 15-16 year olds. They'll roll their eyes and give the attitude, but listen anyways.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
FreeThought wrote...
Back when I was a kid we would talk about how awesome the field-trip to the aquarium was gonna be while battling each others pokemon via link cable on our Gameboys.

Yep, that was my childhood. That and how staying up for a whole 24 hours was like the coolest thing ever.

OT: I can deal with well behaved kids. I can't deal with bratty punks
Pages Prev1234Next