Katosen

Pages Prev123Next
Well, I'd practice more, but in the grand scheme of things, I've been focusing on my Associates Degree. I just got done with my Spring Semester last Wednesday, and I have no idea what I should do for the next two weeks before Summer Sem. starts.

EDIT: Couldn't decide what to do for two weeks until new semester starts. Answer is right there. I should practice to make up for the time I missed studying for finals and whatnot.
Video games and mecha anime... hmm what games do you play and what's your favorite mecha series?
UsagiHime wrote...
Video games and mecha anime... hmm what games do you play and what's your favorite mecha series?

RPG, MMO, JRPG, Turn based strategy, adventure, killy killy stabby stabby, those types of games. (Zelda, Tales of series, Final Fantasy, *Cough*WorldofWarcraft*cough*, Diablo 3, I think some people get the idea.)

Favorite Mecha right now, barring the obligatory first few Gundams, is Aquarion Genesis and Evol.

You?
Hey there, welcome to Fakku!!
Katosen wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

RPG, MMO, JRPG, Turn based strategy, adventure, killy killy stabby stabby, those types of games. (Zelda, Tales of series, Final Fantasy, *Cough*WorldofWarcraft*cough*, Diablo 3, I think some people get the idea.)

Favorite Mecha right now, barring the obligatory first few Gundams, is Aquarion Genesis and Evol.

You?

Which Gundams have you seen?
Welcome to Fakku ! if one get's bored go to CTFG and chat.
I saw Gundam Wing, Seed and 00 ages ago.
Katosen wrote...

Gundam Wing is a classic. One of my favorites of all time especially that movie.
Seed and 00 are meh but that's just my opinion.
What a nice life you have there, welcome to Fakku!!!
suki888 wrote...
What a nice life you have there, welcome to Fakku!!!

"Would be a shame if something were to-" Oh right... Hah.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Katosen wrote...

Gundam Wing is a classic. One of my favorites of all time especially that movie.

Meh, everyone's got one. I see no reason why your opinion would be any more wrong or right compared to my own. I mean, I loved the old Gundams, still do in fact. I think they're great and they hold my attention. My 8 year old niece, despite the effects of her father to teach her the ways of anime, can't see that. But she's 8 so I'll let that slide for another 6 years. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh geez the errors. :|
Katosen wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Katosen wrote...

Meh, everyone's got one. I see no reason why your opinion would be any more wrong or right compared to my own. I mean, I loved the old Gundams, still do in fact. I think they're great and they hold my attention. My 8 year old niece, despite the effects of her father to teach her the ways of anime, can't see that. But she's 8 so I'll let that slide for another 6 years. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh geez the errors. :|

I love all the old Gundams even ZZ which people consider to be one of the worse of main story Gundams, because it had slightly more comedy than any other Gundam series.

You shouldn't push your niece to anime or a certain anime. Just place the anime on the table for her to see, and let her decide for herself. What she does after that is up to her.
She's funny though. My cousin started asking me about Bible Black, and I had to ask him if he wanted to scar his daughter. (Same Niece. The daughter of my cousin, in normal families isn't a niece, but I have a weird family)
Katosen wrote...
She's funny though. My cousin started asking me about Bible Black, and I had to ask him if he wanted to scar his daughter. (Same Niece. The daughter of my cousin, in normal families isn't a niece, but I have a weird family)

Geez. She already knows about Bible Back at her age?
No, god no. My cousin, he's in his 30's, not my niece(his daughter).
My niece shows an interest in anime, we've sat and watched DB/Z with her, she liked it. She kept laughing when Yamcha popped up on the screen, so she's pretty smart. We're trying to keep away from the actual bloody, killing, stabby stabby type of anime, at least for a few years.
Oh. That's understandable. Any other animes she has shown interest in?
I have no idea. The animes that are good in my opinion, are kinda out of her age range (I.E. Akira, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, those kind of things), and I don't know if she'll take to Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh.
That's understandable. I can see how with the setting in high school so she won't really relate to the characters. Same thing with Azumanga Daioh. Akira, I agree with that decide to make her. Try stuff like Sailor Moon or Card Captor Sakura.
We did, she decided she doesn't like "Little Girls Animes.", which while hypocritical with her being 8, I found to be extremely hilarious.
Pages Prev123Next