What did you learn today?

I learned that listening to pop on the radio at work all day is not a good time
People who are just all talk with no actions being taken are as similar to being useless.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Just learned I'm gonna be a uncle.
That certain customers just like to spend money, and if you continue to hand them stuff, they'll continue to try on and purchase everything.
How much of a dick bus drivers can actually be.
Last year the amount of people married did not add up to an even number
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Oh yeah, sometimes you get some nice ones, but other times you get complete assholes.
There's this one that snapped at me once for not standing on the right side of the road to wait another 5-10 mins, just to get on the exact same bus and to go to the same place, I was like "I'd still be getting on THIS exact bus, so why does it matter" :/
I shouldn't be afraid to talk about masturbation habits as long I don't mention too much.
WHY IS WRITING A THESIS STATEMENT SO HARD?!
Hand-Drawn art is quite tedious while Digital is hard but very reliable at finish.
My boss thinks I am going to dust the audio department. Ahaha... ahaha... no.
SkelliDrops wrote...
That certain customers just like to spend money, and if you continue to hand them stuff, they'll continue to try on and purchase everything.

Damn, I did it again. I'm sorry I neg rep you because I wasn't paying attention to my finger while on my phone.

kengenerals wrote...

I think I have one but I have to review it with my English teacher.
kengenerals wrote...

It's just an implication that every man should learn how to act upon times of pure bullshit.
Anyways, good luck with that.
Been there.

Anyways,
I learned about how a person can be an ass by just making things more complicated and knowing that the way of explaining what he has done just makes it more complicated.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Damn, I did it again. I'm sorry I neg rep you because I wasn't paying attention to my finger while on my phone.

kengenerals wrote...

I think I have one but I have to review it with my English teacher.

Oh haha, it's fine, I've come to realize rep isn't really important, I get random neg reps on posts with nothing wrong O.o, I figured someone thought I was a dick or something lol.

Appreciate the honesty though ^^ <3.
SkelliDrops wrote...
Oh haha, it's fine, I've come to realize rep isn't really important, I get random neg reps on posts with nothing wrong O.o, I figured someone thought I was a dick or something lol.

I know but I just wanted to make sure that no one is out to get you or you were being a dick.

It was a complete accident.

I appreciate your compliment.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

I know but I just wanted to make sure that no one is out to get you or you were being a dick.

It was a complete accident.

I appreciate your compliment.

Thanks ^^.
How to write a 10-page research paper. T_T

LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Oh yeah, sometimes you get some nice ones, but other times you get complete assholes.
There's this one that snapped at me once for not standing on the right side of the road to wait another 5-10 mins, just to get on the exact same bus and to go to the same place, I was like "I'd still be getting on THIS exact bus, so why does it matter" :/

I hate those bus drivers. There's this one time I was going to the bus and it was heading towards me from the bus stop and he just freaking passed me, didn't even try to pick me up. There's this really nice one though, who let's us go to the store on the way to school. Haaa, I miss that bus driver.
Eat All You Want promos are not worth it. :c
What classroom my first class is in.
To be trusting of people a bit more.