Do you know how to draw?

Do you know how to draw?

Total Votes : 4,645
I do what I can from what I learn from others and ideas. With all that I do some sketches and then I continue with that! I do my best with it is all.
Here is stuff I done so far.
http://jyto56.deviantart.com/gallery/
they dont have a choice for someone like me if they pointed a gun at my head and they demand i draw id say pull the trigger because what u expect from me to draw is impossible so im saving us both time.
I won 2nd the NAC (national art contest):D
I like to think I'm all right at it, but I'm definitely not going to delude myself into thinking my art is the BEST EVER.
I'm always still learning new things!
Just starting and everything I draw looks so deformed. Still working to get better regardless.
Since I'm attempting to do this professionally, I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
I'm neither one of the best or bad artists *shrug*

I'm a decent drawer, but doing this as a hobby.
I draw like a crippled duck.
Some dude told me I had fap worthy material....
So I'm decent I guess.
I can't draw my own stuff out of my head. But for some weird reason I could draw/mimic stuff I can see decently.
i used to...but im trying to get back in to it...i cant draw real stuff that well though...T3T
I suck at drawing, doesn't mean I stop it though...
i started drawing when DBZ was on it's peak on that time .. so i drew DBZ characters and then i practiced and practiced and yeah for now .. i can call my self a decent drawer :D
i only good at drawing dragon and monster . i cant draw people face very good but i can draw their body quite good .
I am not at all good. I tried once but never really developed it. I can do some digital art though
I can draw detail backgrounds but when it comes to people i am not that great it buildings and the landscaping is my cup of tea for drawing sake
As an aspiring artist, I am pretty decent.
I'mokay. I can draw, eyes, clothes and most iinanimate objects pretty good. People....yeah lets not go there.
I was talented but didn't push it quite far. Kinda lost it since :/
I'm OK. I don't draw like a professional. My friends praise me and feel that I have a talent, but I get discouraged quickly and have little confidence in all my WIPs. I really admire the pros.
However, I'm still dreaming of owning a cintiq :)