Best Couple Ranking!

Voting for this poll has ended.

アニメキャラのベストカップルランキング

Total Votes : 3,735
Hm I guess out of these Asuna x Kirito is the cutest and, due to their life/death situation, warmest but Suzuki x Euphie is close. Also why no Lelouch x Shirley(sniff...sniff.....) or Saito x Louise "Zero" Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière from Zero no Tsukaima? Perfect tsundere hehe
I don't really get all that Kirito x Asuna hype... My doki's goes to Kazehaya x Sawako and Kyon x Haruhi.
This is a difficult poll Nya.
what about Sousuke sagara x Kaname Chidori from Full metal panic! ?
Gotta go with Lawrence × Holo, just love the dinamic of this two
I refuse to vote on the grounds that Madoka x Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) is not listed as an option.
There are several others that I would have voted for in their absence, but none of those are listed, either (Angel Beats, JoJo, and Monkey x Bee from Bakemonogatari all would have sufficed).

If I were forced to choose from among those listed, then Spice and Wolf would be my choice.
Where is my Kuroyukihime x Haru ? =/ (Accel World)
I like SAO don't get me wrong i even have the light novels translated in English,but there are much better choices than them in this.

i chose lawrence X holo by the way
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
there is no Belldandy x Keiichi or Miu x Kenichi this poll fails.
but I guess I will pick Tsubaki x Urabe
+1 for ToumaXMisaka :D
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Sword Art Online FTW!!!
i'll go for eureka and renton.. @_@
5nowden wrote...
I did it, you people actually made me make an account... Anyway, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever made, but I have to say Urabe and Tsubaki, because its such a strange relationship, its fantastic.

Its good that you did, welcome. The lube to aid in fapping is complimentary, as are the tissues. please ask our members for directions.

Also, dat avatar. One of the most epic moments in anime history.
bald_seeker wrote...
i'll go for eureka and renton.. @_@

where dat avatar from? i need to know!

5nowden wrote...
I did it, you people actually made me make an account... Anyway, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever made, but I have to say Urabe and Tsubaki, because its such a strange relationship, its fantastic.

Its good that you did, welcome. The lube to aid in fapping is complimentary, as are the tissues, please ask our members for directions.

Also, dat avatar. One of the most epic moments in anime history.
As generic as it is Naruto x Hinata would've been my choice, if given the option. And what's with all the SAO hate?!
I think a relationship needs a little... spark... so Yuno x Yukki gets my vote ^^
Every pairing is unique, so I can't really say I have a best. I have favorites though.
No Love Hina
No Oh! My Goddess
No FMP
No Inuyasha
No Maison Ikkoku
Neither Ai Kora, Zero no Tsukaima nor whatever non-mainstream manga I read(Does Btooom! qualify in a way?).

Ranma 1/2 was probably my first manga series I bought, at least that's a classic right there on the list(Then again, OMG would give you diabetes with the amount of romantic love Keiichi and Belldandy share).

But I'll go, like many others, with Toradora. I've watched the anime actually, and I liked it a lot.

If I could give it to some other couple though, it would be Naru and Keitarô. She sure gets a lot of hate and it's the first comedy/harem/romance manga I read(thus might be biased), but it never gets old to me. It was there before everything had to go opa harem style.

[size=10]Naru is kinda my type anyway.[/h]
toradora all day!
the only anime that can make me cry everytime
honestily the best couple ive seen in any media let alone anime
623 wrote...
kengenerals wrote...
Makes me wonder how many people who claim SAO was shit actually watched it.

/raises hand

It's not how many people who watch it. It's how many people who read it. The novels are far better than the anime. The anime suffers from organization issues and emphasis on selling figurines of minor characters.