[Anime] Oreimo Season 2

Episode 11:
Spoiler:
Did anyone else find it strange that Kanako forgot Kyousuke was Kirino's brother? I mean, there was even that flashback with Ayase and Kanako in the Kosaka household.
yurixhentai wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
Episode 11
Spoiler:
That was pretty sudden, so Kyousuke has his own place now. The knife thing was fucking hilarious, especially when Ayase was stabbing him with it with the sheath on.

Last part of the episode was obviously the most interesting in terms of the story moving along. Kuroneko was shaking waiting for his answer. Then Kirino leaning her head on Kyousuke's door and laying on his bed... my fucking heart.

Bring on episode 12.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1671116-Z0XDHT8.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1671117-R9AUDHJ.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1671118-TKXJ60L.jpg

Don't steal my act. Also same problem has last week. should be able tomorrow and Monday.

Look forward to it my freak.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/incoherent-babbling/happy-fathers-day-fakku-103978#3768587
deadsx wrote...
ok, need got a question here

Spoiler:
this copying season 1 with 12 tv eps (one ending) and 3 eps doing the true route online?

or is it just going to do approximately 3-4 more tv eps

I think something may have been said already, but i don't feel like reading 15 pages of posts, when I should be sleeping.

~side note 500th post

From Wikipedia:

A 13-episode second anime season, titled Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. (俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。?, with a period at the end) and produced by A-1 Pictures, began airing on April 7, 2013 and will be simulcast by Crunchyroll. An additional three episodes will be released later.
Episode 11
Spoiler:
Great episode overall. I especially liked the conversation between Kyousuke and Ayase about the Galge. Priceless.
Episode 11

Spoiler:
Kyosuke riding around town on that lewd bike was pretty funny.
FOR FUCK SAKE

Oreimo 2 Episodes 14-16 Slated for August

The worldwide simultaneous release of the second Oreimo anime season's last three episodes has been scheduled for August 18 at 1:00 p.m. (Japan time).

(sauce)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Watching it now.

My little Kuroneko can't be this cute!

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/oreimo-6-14-kuroneko.jpg
Forum Image: http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/oreimo-6-b-kuroneko-cute.jpg

Had major HNNNNGs on episode 7

Spoiler:
...when she got embarrassed when she showed him the contents of her notebook

although

Spoiler:
thanks to spoiling the plot for myself I know it won't last.
Cause someone mention something about an uncensored bike from ep 10

Spoiler:
loliass.son. Meh I wonder why it was censored. I seen goku slap bulma's snatch on tv.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
loliass.son. Meh I wonder why it was censored. I seen goku slap bulma's snatch on tv.

Too many concerned mothers thinking a little bit of flesh corrupts children.
Caught up to 11 recently, and I've got to say that this show to me feels like it's going the neutral route, in which I whole-heartily despise.

I would at least want progression to go in favor of one female lead instead of trying to please everyone by having equal amounts of progression with each of them. It's getting to a point that for me, this show is going to end like a lot of other animes that have pretty much an neutral ending for the male lead, in which I feel unclassified with the outcome.

In my opinion, I at least want to see them follow through either a Kirino ending or a Kuroneko ending, since these characters had the most development throughout the series.

I personally want to see the Kuroneko ending, but at the same time, if they really want to appease the general audience, I think the best option for them to do that is to split into continuation episodes, like in which Season One did, and have the continuation episodes follow through one of the female leads. This way, I think all the audience for this show will be satisfied.
Episode 12
Spoiler:
dat Ayase
I really thought she was going to kick him at the end. Dat kiss.
Episode 12
Spoiler:
Good episode; funny, but also emotional. I'm actually quite sad about Kyousuke rejecting Ayase, which s surprising because at the beginning I was never much of a fan of that pairing. I guess it says something good about the anime when all of the characters grow on you and you start to like them all. Why can't we have a harem ending? ;__;
Episode 12.

Spoiler:
Been following this series since the start and I can honestly say this episode is making me think that the neutral route is being followed a little too much. I'd like to see more progression with either Kirino or Kuroneko personally. Saori has had a bit of a personality shift (Which bugs me, slightly. But it's nice to see her blossoming in her own way) this episode that made me sort of laugh. As for Ayase... Well, Ayase has never really been one of my favorites, so I'm sort of glad she got turned down.

I really want some sort of emotional breaking point for this finale though. I don't like how everything's sort of calm. It feels like there should be something big stirring when there's not. That's my opinion though.

That being said, this series has been very enjoyable. I'm admittedly going to miss this Anime when it ends, and even more so when the August episodes roll around. Me and my friends have looked forward to virtually every episode announced, and have talked about them in detail. It's funny how much an anime can grow on you.

Sort of like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, this is just one of those Anime's that I sincerely did not want to end.
Goddammit, it's hard to go near Oreimo on youtube, blogs, etc. without getting spoiled about the ending. I need to finish the anime and read the LN now.....

Regarding Episode 12, it just stacks up on the disappointment I have in Season 2.....God I used to LOVE this show. The first season actually talked about...."Stuff" Bigotry, social norms, stereotyping, prejudice, etc. and had some really great dialogue and dramatic moments. Season 1 was a tight masterpiece that only gets better the more I analyze it and more anime I watch that can never come close to this show. The characters were so awesome....But season 2 was just.....Nothing like season 1. Season 1 had a point, it was trying to accomplish something smart and intelligent, but season 2 was somehow nothing compared to the glorious season 1. I really needed a good anime, this anime was funny but dramatic, laid back but emotional, an simple premise but an intelligent pay off. The more anime I watched and hated for it's stupid drama, plot, character development, and dialogue (Infinite stratos, Mayo Chiki, Boku wa Tomodachi, Sword Art Online) The more I appreciated the greatness of Oreimo. It's really an underrated work, but season 2 took my hopes, chopped it up into little pieces and burned it.
Episode 12
Spoiler:
Damn... Kuroneko used to be my favorite girl, but after these last few episodes I really like Ayase. That rejection was sad, but it didn't seem like a full rejection because she still kissed him and he acted shocked n'stuff. I really hope the other person he loves is referring to Kuroneko and not Kirino. I wouldn't complain if there was a true incest ending, which seems unlikely, but if it ends with him not choosing anyone because of Kirino, I'll be furious.

Spoiler:
I've read the LN summaries and these last few episodes have left out alot parts and for the Ayase route seemed to be somewhat off.
Episode 12

Spoiler:
I had a great time watching all the girls fight over who would take care of Kyousuke til his exam ended, but I was disappointed that they skipped over the stalker thing in the light novel. Also, I hated seeing Ayase get rejected, she's really charmed me in the last few episodes. I'm actually pretty pissed to see that they may be gunning for the incest ending after all, one of the charms of season 1 was watching them constantly play with the line bordering incest but never crossing it; To think that in the end they may just forgo that and do a happy jig in Incestland offends me. I don't have a problem with incest in general, but I have a problem with it in OreImo : /
Kirino wins next episode. Moving on.
silverpotatoes wrote...
Season 1 was a tight masterpiece that only gets better the more I analyze it and more anime I watch that can never come close to this show. The characters were so awesome....But season 2 was just.....Nothing like season 1.

Season 2 is what season 1 wished it could to be. Well... that's a half-joke. Season 1 had some decent topics, but it was only for the plot and nothing more. Which is why we have what we have now instead of what you hoped it would be.

Episode 12:
Spoiler:
Kirino still has that unreasonable hatred of Manami? And how did Manami get to know these people anyway? And why is Kanako in the harem now? And what the hell is with Saori? And why does this series even bother with confessions and rejections?