One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Nothing to drink but Pepsi.
Needing to hand stitch my Corset to the skirt of my Himari Cosplay... gonna be a long evening.
Busy day at work and now I dont feel like doing anything.
Tsamari wrote...
Someone claim Yuuki Asuna in the waifu game be for me :(

What's the waifu game?

Didn't get to eat lunch cause work's busy.
That bitch at work annoys the hell out of me..
Having to sit in a doctor's waiting room, getting called and sitting in a smaller waiting room with an unpleasant fat woman.
One of the strings on my guitar snapped. I can't go and buy another since I'm dead broke. No guitar for me for a while.
Need to pack in a rush for otakuthon, I know I'm going to forget something.
Waking up so early.
I feel like shit today, and lazy and don't want to do anything
I have a stomachache out of nowhere, and that's really uncomfortable.

Plus, it's been sunny all day, so annoying hotness ensued.
Hit up some bars with friends, but ended up not really being able to drink and coming home early because I don't feel well.
Rude customers who, demanding more money back than store policy, won't take no for an answer.
People smoking on the crowded boardwalk at a beach and giving everyone else their secondhand smoke
I feel lethargic as hell today. Getting used to a new mattress and it being hot today doesn't help either.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
I feel lethargic as hell today. Getting used to a new mattress and it being hot today doesn't help either.

Are you stalking me....

The air is too hot. My ass is too cold. My future husband was talking to other girls and not me.
IncrontomentalVortex wrote...
Foreground Eclipse wrote...

Are you stalking me....

The air is too hot. My ass is too cold. My future husband was talking to other girls and not me.

I'm not yandere for you, so no.
Minor headache. Noticeable, but not enough to be a nuisance.
Coming back to the parking lot to see that someone put a ding on my car door..
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Laptop's still not repaired. It's been nearly a week.