What tv series are into right now?

Pages 12345NextLast
The tv series I'm into right now is Fringe.This show is fucking amazing,well that's my opinion.Feel free to talk about the series just don't give any spoilers about.The plot,and your opinion are fine.
Are we talking about strictly live action or cartoons as well?

Because I'm really into the Colbert Report, I try and watch it whenever I have the chance. But recently I've picked up Outlaw Star because I always wanted to watch it uncensored (I saw the Toonami version) and I never got to finish it.
Wrong section. Reported to be moved.
Oh, moved as posting.

OT:
I haven't watched T.V. for almost three years now.
Cartoons are fine,anime,live action,drama,etc.
Attack on Titan, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, and Archer.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Channel news. Good stuff
T.V...umm....I'm rewatching episodes from The IT Crowd
Sherlock, Game of Thrones, and Archer. Can't stop watching. Rewatched each season and ended up buying Game of Thrones season 2 on dvd
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
American Pickers, Archer, Bones, Doctor Who, Elementary, Game of Thrones, Longmire, Once upon a Time, The Following, The Venture Brothers.
Teen Wolf, Game of Thrones, The Newroom, Banshee, Doctor Who, The Almighty Johnsons
Watching:
Game of Thrones, Running Man(Korean tv reality show FYI), The Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock

Will watch:
Big Bang Theory, Friends, and Breaking Bad(I so wanna watch this one.).

Rewatched:
Game of Thrones - You will say oh(in a surprised tone) a lots of time.
Running Man - IT'S SO FUNNY!
Sherlock - Analyzing the case.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Only non anime I watch regularly is Game of Thrones
[size=12]Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Mad Dogs, Top Gear and The Big Bang Theory. I also tend to watch the old Two and half men episodes that have Charlie Sheen in.[/h]
Elementary, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, Once Upon A Time and Orphan Black.

I'm also rewatching, Game of Thrones, Hannibal and Community.
Just finished The Walking Dead (S3), Game of Thrones (S3), Hannibal and Archer.
Currently watching Dexter. I am on Season 3 so far. Also Suits S3 started and I will be watching it ;D
Currently following on tv the 12th season of CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, and rewatching CSI:Miami from the first one.
Also watching Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Big Bang Theory.
Game of Thrones, Cooper, Sherlock
Watching:
-Batman Beyond Season 3 (Never watched it all).
-Breaking Bad Season 5.0
-Ultimate Muscle (So much shit that got past the radar of this dub).

Will Watch:
-30 Rock
-The Last Airbender Books 1-3
-Cowboy Bebop (Rewatching).
Right now, nothing at all. I'm looking forward to Breaking Bad's season finale, in fact, I have been looking forward to it for a year now. Other than that, well, I've been catching Prison Break reruns but I don't watch it regularly.
I'm watching Dexter right now, that's pretty much it apart from anime.
Pages 12345NextLast