Dragon's Crown

The respec potions are also like any other item in that they are shared between characters.

The patch came out today, really helps speeds things up with people no longer having to click the sparkles and L1 being an item shortcut. Hacked items are sort of fixed. The one I had from some JP player's bones no longer freezes when I highlight it, but the attributes still displayed absurd percentages like "Damage Taken -407%".
What do you guys mean by "hacked" stuff? As in, what does it do to you? I wonder if that had anything to do with my save data becoming corrupted (because i know i didn't power off during loading or saving).
w34km1nd3d wrote...
bad3ip420 wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
bad3ip420 wrote...
I'm currently on Hard at Level 50. Is it possible to get to 99 without going to multiplayer? A lot of my PSN friends told me the easiest way is to chain run LoC with them but my internet has been awful lately. I often get disconnected at random intervals.

I'm using an Elf and she's been pretty versatile. Clonestrike and mid-air charged shots are my best friends but going solo at Hard has been pretty challenging. I'm afraid Inferno might be too much when played solo.

It's better to do chain runs of the usual dungeons at the highest difficulty possible with the highest increase score prayer rather than doing LoC. You shouldn't be having much trouble if you go solo Elf. I went solo Elf with little issue in Hard since at Lv.35+ her skills really let her power through things.

I see thanks! I've tried out all characters; Elf and Amazon seems to be the best solo runners. I made a mistake of maxing my Deadly Boots instead of Elemental Lore that's why I've been having a hard time when mobs swarm me (especially if there are zombies, snakes, mages and those fat flying demons in the same room.

I've heard there is a respec potion. How do I get it?

You get the respec potion (Amnesia Elixir) on floor 3,6,9,18 and so on in the LoC (you gotta do a continuous run past these stages to get it), so you'll have a few chances.

nice thanks, will do that once I kill Ancient Dragon on Hard.
w34km1nd3d wrote...
What do you guys mean by "hacked" stuff? As in, what does it do to you? I wonder if that had anything to do with my save data becoming corrupted (because i know i didn't power off during loading or saving).
There are people who edited their saves to OP themselves and caused corrupted save data that affected other online players. If you resurrected one of these Japanese players with hacked equipment/stats it would corrupt your save file.

They basically hex-edited their saves but there were problems. Something like setting the damage to really high or defense really high would result in negative values. SO, what happened was these players were taking higher damage and doing less damage than normal stats do because there is a cap and they broke that. The last patch fixed a few things. People can't max their durability on items to 9999 and it is now capped to 4000-ish. You also can't max out defense to 255 on any piece of def gear.

I don't understand why the need to hex-edit the saves since you can almost max everything before you hit LV99. It's not like Borderlands 2 where the third difficulty setting is absolutely unfair and demolishes you.
kanakanakana wrote...
w34km1nd3d wrote...
There are people who edited their saves to OP themselves and caused corrupted save data that affected other online players. If you resurrected one of these Japanese players with hacked equipment/stats it would corrupt your save file.

They basically hex-edited their saves but there were problems. Something like setting the damage to really high or defense really high would result in negative values. SO, what happened was these players were taking higher damage and doing less damage than normal stats do because there is a cap and they broke that. The last patch fixed a few things. People can't max their durability on items to 9999 and it is now capped to 4000-ish. You also can't max out defense to 255 on any piece of def gear.

I don't understand why the need to hex-edit the saves since you can almost max everything before you hit LV99. It's not like Borderlands 2 where the third difficulty setting is absolutely unfair and demolishes you.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Now I know how to prevent it from happening again. I, too, don't understand the need for hacks here. This game (as you said) really isn't THAT difficult...hacks are pretty uncalled for.

Have any of you guys tried the colosseum yet? I haven't, but I'd imagine it'd be mostly Elf players, lol.
w34km1nd3d wrote...
Have any of you guys tried the colosseum yet? I haven't, but I'd imagine it'd be mostly Elf players, lol.

Try Wizards and Sorceresses.

I have seen more of those than any other class.
kanakanakana wrote...

I haven't figured out what has been corrupting people's save files, but I doubt it's the hacked equipment. Hacked equipment would merely freeze the game pre-patch when selected. It didn't have anything to do with breaking any caps as far as I'm aware. If it did, my game would've blown up the moment I was partnered with the hacking players. The hacked equipment pre-patch would have 9 attributes on them, but the most normal equipment can have is 8. A normal 8-attribute item obtained via Bury will have "(Cannot be repaired)" as the 9th attribute. However, with hacked equipment that attribute gets placed into a "10th" attribute slot. The game possibly gets stuck in a loop trying to access the 10th slot since the item data says it's there, which might be why the music and other things in the background continue to operate normally.
One day left until I can finally play this!

Alone ;-;

So how many hours have you guys put into this game?
Hentanize wrote...
Alone ;-;

So how many hours have you guys put into this game?

I've put in quite a few, but I took a break from it. I might jump back on when the Cross-Play patch hits North America.
My hype was justified!

Also, dat fairy, drowning in my cup and looking sexy.
Hentanize wrote...
My hype was justified!

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. You'll unlock online multiplayer after you defeat the Gazer. When you do, send me a message for invite.

What's your PSN?
Zeriam wrote...
Hentanize wrote...
My hype was justified!

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying. You'll unlock online multiplayer after you defeat the Gazer. When you do, send me a message for invite.

What's your PSN?

You must have accepted an invite from me since I got you in my friend list. Well, just in case:
PSN: galvenjze
Hentanize wrote...
You must have accepted an invite from me since I got you in my friend list. Well, just in case:

Right, sorry. It's just hard to remember PSN names that aren't the same user names from here.
Zeriam wrote...
Hentanize wrote...

Right, sorry. It's just hard to remember PSN names that aren't the same user names from here.

No worries. And yup just did my first online game after beating the glazer.
Hentanize wrote...
No worries. And yup just did my first online game after beating the glazer.

Need help? I'll be on later tonight.
Different time zones doesn't help but sure if I can catch you whenever you're on then let's do it.
I don't know if anyone already said this, but I wish that on multiplayer, there would be something on the results screen that showed how much damage each player dealt and received, and then maybe you could get extra bonuses based on that. I know certain classes would always deal more damage, and others would always take less, but I would still like it, though.

I've put in a combined total of about 180 hours into this game (mainly due to starting from scratch, for various reasons). And that's just with the Elf. I finally started playing the Amazon, she seems fun so far.

What's the furthest you guys have gotten in the LoC?
We need more doujins of this
You know what would be fitting class for this: Dark Elf.

She would be like Tarma from Metal Slug; her skills would be focused on using mounts. So she would be meh without a mount, but a awesome tank with one.

EDIT: Nvm, there's know "beastmaster" equipment that buffs you while mounted. But wow, that ultimate mode. 255 level cap. Unfortunatly, this is the last patch tho....