What MMORPG will take the tilte best mmorpg of the year!

Pages Prev12
RPGM wrote...
Jonoe wrote...
You can try the alpha server of Blade & Soul here http://bns.atomixro.com/ . It's only alpha so it's lacking compared to the closed beta and open beta.

Most of the hyped up mmos from Korea and Japan have stopped advertising in NA, for example Blade & Soul (last update on a NA server was Jan 2013) and PSO2 NA server (Last official update on the NA server was winter 2012).

thx i will try it out. but do you how to get pso2 na server i had computer reset so i lost all my previous connection to one. so i highly appreciate if you send a link to that.

There is no NA PSO2 at the moment. Seems like most Asian MMOs are being pulled out or halted in the NA.
I just started playing TERA, and it's pretty good. Absolutely can't wait for Elder Scrolls Online to come out though
I bet FFXIV A Realm Reborn will be the best MMORPG ever on PS3 since Square-Enix finally released it last week.
Genex_Ally_Hunter wrote...
I bet FFXIV A Realm Reborn will be the best MMORPG ever on PS3 since Square-Enix finally released it last week.

i would agree but the had a very bad launch i should know because im one of those people had digital copy ps3 and still waiting by tech support to fix my account due to high volume.
Sovietmethod Lord Of The FAP
Currently playing Realm Reborn... waiting on ESO and wildstar but it looks like ESO is going to take the cake
Elder Scrolls Online pretty much gets the MMORPGGOTY in my book
Guild Wars 2, love the questing
Best MMORPG? Hah! RuneScape, my friends. RuneScape. I could care less about the graphics. Although RuneScape has a lot of things that I don't like, I still consider it as the best MMORPG of the year. The massive amount of content and features within the game will take years to complete. Probably a lifetime.
Pages Prev12