[Anime] Oreimo Season 2

I was hoping for a Yosuga no Sora ending. :(
yurixhentai wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...
I fell asleep during the finale, but the ending sure is making a lot of people angry, its great.

So have you not watched the end yet?

Not yet, but I know what happens, still going to give it a watch.
Well,
Spoiler:
that was all kinds of terrible. If you were entertained I have no qualms with you, but if you thought that was actually "good", well... (insert maniacal laughter here). It did in three episodes what Haganai Next and OreShura did in one episode, ruin almost everything.

Right away, Kuroneko gets rejected. I can handle that and the scene itself was played out very well, but then we go straight into romcom antics with Kirino. Awkward transition for sure. So fast-forward past the part where Saori and her sister are suddenly on good terms with no exposition, Kyousuke confesses to Kirino, which went pretty well. But then we get a confession from Kanako, a character that never really mattered or had any sort of development. She gets rejected then it's back to romcom antics. (Saori gets no rejection scene though. What the hell?)

And then we get Final Boss Manami. That's right, the girl who has barely showed up all season and was only (kinda) foreshadowed as being manipulative once. So here I am, thinking, "Well, now the show has the perfect chance to make Kirino sympathetic by showing that Manami is manipulative (no matter how ridiculous it may seem). Surely he can't fuck this up again." And then Kirino starts acting like a real bitch again. She had the moral high ground and could've let Manami blow herself up, but no, far be it for Kirino to act as a decent human being for once.

Then, something happened. Something that affirmed my belief that Manami is the best girl. She immediately punched Kirino in the gut; an event I have long awaited for. It was totally out of her established character, but it was damn awesome!
Episode 14-16.
WTF ???
That was the most idiotic ending ever.
You know what, I can't even be angry, because I sort of felt it would end like this, but damn.
Spoiler:
To fuck up not one, but three potential relationships for a few pretend dates.
Now he's alone, his childhood friend hates his guts, his sister's friend, who confessed on the stage probably won't speak to him anymore, that was probably the single most emberasing thing she did and what did she get for it ? A big fat no. Ayase will not speak with him all the same, and then there is Ruri, who would have been an awesome girlfriend.

Forum Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v7w579MdZYw/TnJm7FNh1mI/AAAAAAAAAJU/K5Cg0yxAY18/s1600/Soniamdisappoint.png
I finally got to watch 14..... at 8:15 I punched the screen and said fuckyouseries. Am going to hate fuck the woman and go to bed.

dramatization.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I finally got to watch 14..... at 8:15 I punched the screen and said fuckyouseries. Am going to hate fuck the woman and go to bed.

dramatization.

Spoiler:
dat Ruri
yurixhentai wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

dramatization.

Spoiler:
dat Ruri

Ep 16 currently... I don't like the way it going without sex.

Edit... fucking dumb ending.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

dramatization.

Spoiler:
dat Ruri

Ep 16 currently... I don't like the way it going without sex.

Edit... fucking dumb ending.

I'm not surprised Kyousuke went for Tsun-bitch. It was obvious from the beginning who he would go for as she's the female lead and the series reaks of WINcest.

I've not seen the episodes yet but I get the gist of them from what I've read online. He basically loses most of his friends for her.

Loses one friend. Still not a terrific ending though it could have ended worse.

ZeroOBK wrote...
Saori gets no rejection scene though. What the hell?

Saori's unique in that she's the only girl who never took an interest in Kyousuke. She is easily one of the best girls though, dem spiral glasses.
Forced wrote...
I was hoping for a Yosuga no Sora ending. :(

Is it weird that I kinda was too?
Gravity cat wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Saori gets no rejection scene though. What the hell?

Saori's unique in that she's the only girl who never took an interest in Kyousuke. She is easily one of the best girls though, dem spiral glasses.

Except the last couple episodes were pretty much going through a checklist to make sure Kyousuke rejected all the girls... And the lack of a Saori rejection makes Saori's flirting during the "apartment party" all the more awkward.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Finally finished it! It was really cute in it's own way. Not incest focused, but I saw it as a a broken relationship between siblings being mended together. I'll really miss this anime