One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
not being able to help someone when you want to.
Talked to my older brother about GTA Online.

I told him about how I just got to Rank 26. And then, he told me his was close to 80...

That was when my pride took a buckshot to the face.
My mum being immature again.
Starting to come down with a cold.
A "day off" is a bit unbearable.
Cooler/heater is so anoying
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Still don't have Pokemon Y.
Microsoft Excel 2013.

For some goddamn reason, it keeps saying that one of my formulas is incorrect, and that I have to go fix it.

Even though I'd combed through everything a few times already.
The top of my mouth is sore and bleeding.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Sign on day. I've actually done jobsearches this week and applied to a few things but I've got to write them all down - I consider that homework. I hate homework.
623 FAKKU QA
I bought some pocky but the chocolate was all melted together so it was like some kind of pocky-sicle.
After signing on I checked CEX and Game for preowned copies of the "The Legend of Spyro" trilogy because I didn't know they existed or rebooted the series a few years ago... until a month ago.

None of them had the games.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Not being able to sleep
this suffocating feeling of loneliness
Toilet's clogged.. I unclogged it.. fucking shit overflowed out of the fucking toilet... there was shit on my feet.
Broke my phone :(
623 wrote...
I bought some pocky but the chocolate was all melted together so it was like some kind of pocky-sicle.

It's one thing to play the pocky game with just one stick, but to do it with THAT! That would be an achievement!

ot: I can't play videos in 144P, and I have to wait 30-ish seconds for images that are 500kb big to download fully.
Internet of the year.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
PIRAC. Law students would understand.
baby crying from my neighbor
GameZource wrote...
Toilet's clogged.. I unclogged it.. fucking shit overflowed out of the fucking toilet... there was shit on my feet.

Know that feel. Upstairs toilet u-bend is too small and can't take my shit so I have to go downstairs, unless I want to unclog it afterwards.