Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Aura-Desu wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
playing pokemon all day

all

freaking

day

I blame you.

I blame you too. I normally would quit the game after a few hours. You are the new variable, so it's your fault.
Scoring 10-15% better on a test then I thought I had. Perhaps not so insignificant, but my week has been made.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
Gaming buddy for life.
My dental hygienist told me I have 0 cavities!
Yey! My efforts spent at taking care of my teeth was worth it!
little pain in my face has gone
I found a picture of my dad working on a car on the internet. It was one of the stock images for the street view of Google Maps, but still pretty great to see.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
First, a little backstory;

My laptop screen's fucked, the backlight's gone on it; I get a display for a second when I open the lid but then it goes dark. It's been like this for a few months and I handed it in for repair at a friend's shop but they then shut down so it never got fixed. I'm using a monitor plugged in to my laptop to see what I should see on my laptop screen.

Now, the thing:

I got tired of the HDMI cable slipping out of the slot because the side of my laptop doesn't have the screw-bits to hold it in, so it just slips out all the time. Annoying when the display suddenly goes blue, red or green then a black screen because it's slipped out, then I have to wait for it to use the monitor again when I plug it back in.

The solution? Let's just say parceltape is a wonderful invention.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Food and money.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
First day of my Sector-based-work-academy course went well. The people there were friendly, I can have a good laugh with them and the woman who teaches it joins in - it's great.

Also we took a test to see how we are in English and Maths. I struggled in Maths but soared in English.
Having Ham for dinner
clean sink in our dinning area
Not really insignificant. It's just today that I got to talk with various people, some of which I've never met before.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Got a Hearthstone Beta Key.
Practiced piano for 4 hours. Got a lot better and also started on writing a song. It's not perfect but it sounds really nice. I'm happy.

Also seeing that he came home safe from his business meeting was really a relief
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I was finally able to get some primer for my miniatures ^^
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
This video:

Gettin promoted to visual merchandising manager. My coworkers all thought I was getting fired HA-HAAAAA! Suck it, I was promoted bitches!

:D