One insignificant thing that made your day better

Me and 2 of my coworkers are in the canteen. It's just the three of us. We had to take our dinner a bit late because of a little problem in our room.
Suddenly, one of my coworker decided to play with her food for a bit. She was giving her banana a head... which made me and my other coworker laugh hard.
Unbeknownst to us, our head researcher was looking at us with a face like this...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg208/collection000/ETC/A.png

When we saw him, we all said sorry while laughing...
At least, he was laughing...
I saw the new penguinz0 video.

Electro music plus Jap anime songs mix together in some weird way.

Makes me happy.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Applied for the dole last night online. Got a text through telling me that my appointment is tomorrow and a phonecall telling me what I'll need.

One step closer to once again becoming a productive member of society.
My skirt and long socks finally came in today and the girl who sold them to me added a few extra clothes and some shoes since she couldn't sell them :D
A really cute girl working the checkout at Petco loved my Megatron shirt. I gave her my tumblr name after she mentioned having one, and I really really hope she finds it.

I regret sounding like an idiot though. She was so cute and I was so awkward.
receiving call from a doctor
Got my new book.
I dunno I had a pretty damn awesome day. I sold $600 in profit at work today, I took home the broken classical so I can finally try and fix it now, I watched 50/50... good day
Had time to play some Dark Souls.
I ate some chocolate, and watched anime. It was delicious and fun.
I found a newly drawn, cute picture of one of my favorite characters at the moment.
SO MANY WALLPAPERS DOWNLOADED! Satisfaction fulfilled.
Went to my appointment for my JSA claim today with my testicles intact. The bloke serving me questioned why I hadn't gone for 2 years as I was still on their database. I just responded with "Personal issues", which actually isn't too far from the truth, and he dropped it. Phew.

Now I need to get a job so I can get off JSA. I forgot the real reason why I didn't want to go back, it's depressing in there. But trying to avoid too many weekly visits to that hellhole is incentive enough to get me off my arse.

Also, my avi.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Cheered up a long time friend and hoping to repay her for the help she has given me over the years~
Got recommend an anime I like
Spent the evening playing catch with my nieces and enjoyed the bbq at my cousin's home.
Nothing nothing at all
I applied for 2 jobs and e-mailed about a third.

That online advice to think more positively about myself and ignore the niggling voice in the back of my head telling me that I'm not good enough really works.
I fell a sleep for a long time after hard work