[Anime] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation

Pages Prev12
joseph joester's mom is hot
Spoiler:
and to think that lil jojo was peaking on her bathing right after his training!

i don't know why, maybe its art style, the fabulousness everywhere, but this anime is definitely going to reach my favorite list.
Episode 23:
Spoiler:
Reaching it's end and getting more awesome, I just love this series.
Wham is down, now Cars is left... and he's a true bastard xP
I really hope that more parts of the manga can be animated later.

And that ad for the upcoming fighting game was a nice touch, and it's good to know when's coming out, August 29th, although that's only the Japan release date but still.
Oh my I had not seen episode 21-23's release. Joyous day!
Reviving this one last time lol
Episodes 24 to 26:
Spoiler:
Simply amazing, I liked everything about this series, and that hype in the last episode... I really can't wait for the next season to be announced.
Also, I couldn't stop laughing at the reaction faces of everyone by the end of the episode beginning with Joseph being still alive xP
I enjoyed this series since the very beginning.
the dubstep soundtrack at the finale was very odd. i'm not sure if i enjoyed it in the context of how good it went along with the episode
I finally am cought up with the new show! I am gonna watch the old OVAs over the week too. I'll soon be caught up in the manga. Im on steel ball run right now and Its currently my favorite part of Jojo.
Every episode I watch makes me go "Omg this is weirder and weirder every episode, but it's amazing!"
Love it.
Do you guys know when it will start up again?
part 3 redone confirmed http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-16/jojo-bizarre-adventure-part-3-anime-confirmed
michelous wrote...
part 3 redone confirmed http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-16/jojo-bizarre-adventure-part-3-anime-confirmed

ITS GOING TO BE FANTASTIC
gay low budget
While I am extremely excited for part 3, It makes me just want to see an anime adaption done for 4 and 7 more than anything. I'm seriously hoping they continue.
Pages Prev12