Would you meet up with FAKKU users if you got a chance?

Would you meet up with FAKKU users if you got a chance?

Total Votes : 4,733
Meeting fellow users of Fakku? Well, as much as we have in common, based on what goes on through my mind I don't want to meet someone who has that much in common with me. Of course I'd stop by a Fakku booth if I saw one at a convention somewhere. Speaking of which, Anime Fest in Dallas needs one of those.
Power-Senpai This is very custom.
Kamina27 wrote...
Meeting fellow users of Fakku? Well, as much as we have in common, based on what goes on through my mind I don't want to meet someone who has that much in common with me. Of course I'd stop by a Fakku booth if I saw one at a convention somewhere. Speaking of which, Anime Fest in Dallas needs one of those.

If I saw a booth I'd probably feel too awkward to go over there...
I don't know anyone here so, I'd like to meet these crazy people who love the same site as me!
Hell yea I would I need to find more people who have the same interests as me.
I'd think I'd be cool to meet people from fakku, was awesome hanging out at AX.
Umm, I'd meet some of them.
Already have.

Strangely, none of the ones nearby- but some across the pond.
well i would because we are a fapping family
ive been here for awhile but with my shift work just dont have alot of time to meet ppl here
I would :) Will be wearing my new t shirt (with the hen donning a tie) T shirt at MCM in London this weekend too :)
I'm actually going to meet Jacob and probably other people from the crew at Chibi Pa! That'll be interesting.
There is a small handful I would like to meet properly and get to know better.
I could find someone who has the same fetishes as I do and we can talk about it for hours. XD
Ehh NO. XD because that's going to be awkward for me.
Well my cousin's friend is a FAKKU user and that is great it's because of that we got closer and we always talk about Vanilla stuffs LOL
I'd definitely love the chance to meet up with other Fakku users! (Asides from the ones I already know irl).
I already met some IRL