One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

message from an unknown person
Heeeaaaaaaaadaaccheeeeeeee. Go away.
All my contacts in my phone disappeared!
And they all have their own contact image in my phone...
I was going to win a looooot of cookies,cupcakes etc on a cosplay competition
But I didnt win, cuz the other winners were zombies too, so they had to choose Mario instead.

FUCKING MARIO, I HATE YOU D:
no water in our heater
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
One of my glasses broke and cut me ;~;
Still working on an assignment due today
I don't usually get acne but I have this HUGE... something... on my forehead above my eyebrow. It doesn't look like a zit but what else could it be? It hurts like a bitch -___-
I just saw the new episode of The Big Bang Theory. I loved it...
But it feels like getting hit by a thousand arrows... My friends teasing didn't help
One of my roommates laughs like a girl and it's fairly annoying.
Cold weather caused my crappy doorknob to finally break on the front door.
Have to waste my weekend studying for an Organic Chemistry quiz this Monday. Kill me.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Bitchy little kid kept asking for shit and shooting people in the face with Nerf guns. Little kids need to learn their fucking place
I dont have hazel eyes but yet they change color.
And every morning this annoying guy comes up to me and calls me names according to what color they are.
ffs.
Got worked up writing the story for my game design class's game project to overhear the teacher (right after finishing a 3 page summary) that it should be simple.
Funny thing, he said it has to be detailed, that I couldn't put anything vague in it when I started it in class (was due at the beginning.. I procrastinated on it and spent all class working on it).
The final icing was, that it was too long for him to read in class (wanted feed back right away, everyone else had theirs read) so he told me he'd read it later... I got worked up for nothing, sitting in my chair feeling confident in the "masterpiece" I made in 2 hours... I wanted to laugh and cry for getting so carried away. I can be really conceited... Depression... Lol.
Kiraneko wrote...
I dont have hazel eyes but yet they change color.
And every morning this annoying guy comes up to me and calls me names according to what color they are.
ffs.

Besides being hazel, eyes slightly change color depending on the lighting you are in. I've noticed my eyes are more brown when I don't go out.
I still can't decide what costume I will wear for Halloween...
My package came a day late
Just been lethargic and tired all day for some reason. Even the coffee from First Street Coffee house didn't really help much. I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow, working on more displays, restocking, getting our store ready for the holidays.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
One of the keys on my keyboard has started making a squeaky noise when I hit it. It's not a key I'd ever use, but I know it's not working and it annoys me >.>