[Anime] Atelier Escha & Logy

Gust's latest Atelier game is getting an anime adaption from Studio Gokumi. I can't say that I was expecting this but I certainty am pleased. I know that anime adaptions based off video games can be kind of hit or miss but let's see what Studio Gokumi can do with it.

source
Of course you're up to date on this.
Heh right when I saw the news I was going to make a thread.
First reaction- waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
I always wanted to see an anime of the Atelier series. However I am surprised that they went with Escha & Logy. I would have more expected the Arland Trilogy.
As long as its not too summary like with Neptune's anime. I still enjoyed it though. Pretty sure they are gonna have more freedom. Can't wait for it.
I've delayed myself in getting the game for so long and now this pops up. Why must you tempt me so, Escha?
Interesting that they would decide to do an anime of this Atelier rather than do an anime of Ayesha when that first came out. Gokumi seems to be a decent enough studio as well, so this might turn out to be a pretty good adaptation.
Starts in April

Announcement Video
Spoiler:
looks like it will have a very nice story
must.not.watch.before.playing.the.game
[size=5]
post requirement[/h]
Hentanize wrote...
must.not.watch.before.playing.the.game

^

Though, this just means once I get the game, I have to finish it before the anime starts airing. Still wishing they'd have done Arland instead though.
I wonder if they'll be any "Barrel!" moments.

inb4 "Barrel!" I hope.
Episode 1 is out.

I didn't watch it though. Still need to play the game first. It'll probably be a while before I can watch this anime.
I never played the game, but watching it feels like playing an rpg, what with the whole small town and first day of work thing. Im still withholding my oppinon on its quality until later.
I don't get it but i see why Ammybutt like it. Silly weeb and his kawaii bishojo/shonen.
I really know nothing about Atelier, but it's always interested me, so I decided to start watching this. The first episode was pretty cute, and the alchemy concept was interesting (a cauldron, oh man). Does Escha have a tail?
Ammy wrote...
Episode 1 is out.

I didn't watch it though. Still need to play the game first. It'll probably be a while before I can watch this anime.

Seen it, loved it, want more.
Episode 2 should be out very soon, if anything, by the time I wake up tomorrow hopefully the raw will be out and that will be enough for me!
animefreak_usa wrote...
I don't get it but i see why Ammybutt like it. Silly weeb and his kawaii bishojo/shonen.

KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hisobuu wrote...
Does Escha have a tail?

Yes and no. She's not a furry or anything like that. The game takes a scene to explain it, not sure if the anime will. Honestly it won't take that long to do so, but it may be one of those little things the adaptation leaves out.
Now that I have watch the first episode, I so want to play this game!
Ep2 dling While i watch clerks 2 donkey show scene.