[Anime] Galilei Donna

Three sisters, Hozuki, Kazuki, and Hazuki, are descendants of Galileo and have completely different personalities and tastes; they never meet eye-to-eye. One day the girls are suddenly attacked by a mysterious organisation. The organisation was after the Galileo Tesoro which Galileo Galilei was said to have discovered. Still unaware of what was going on, the sisters escape on the airship they built after the sudden attack. But it won't be so easy for these three sisters to help each other out in a pinch when they're constantly at odds with each other.

What is the Tesoro, and what is the organisation after? And what about the relationship between the sisters?

It's a threesome of cute girls, action, and mystery!

AniDB

Episode 1
Spoiler:
We're off to a good start. I really liked it. I wasn't expecting a goldfish ship though. The transforming bike/gun thing was cool as well. I'm interested to see where this one is headed.
I just read about this and thought it was interesting enough for a watch. It seems girls are dominating this season with them being the leads than the normal shonen male type leads, which is a refreshing thing.
Ep 1:

Spoiler:
I wasn't sure whether or not to even give this a try, but I'm glad I did. This ep immediately kicks things into gear along with the usual list of questions that should hopefully be answered later on. The action scenes and CG are decent and the distinction between the sisters (and a few other characters) are straightforward.
Spoiler:
Hozuki best girl confirmed. Only two episodes so far and this one is already obvious.

It's kind of sad that their parents died. I'm assuming that missile took out their father. The fat guy got his ass kicked too.

Spoiler:
Never mind. Both parents are still alive but it looks like the mom has amnesia though.
Underrated show of the season. Though

Spoiler:
I get why Kazuki feels inferior to her siblings, especially Hozuki, but it still annoys the hell out of me to see her act that way.

Hozuki is flippin' adorable though.
episode 4

Spoiler:
Dat Assault Mode...
Ep 4:

Spoiler:
Looks like a wrap-up of tsun-Kazuki. The episode itself seemed to set the basis for the next few episodes where the 'crew' continue to find more fragments while encountering various people. Of course, continued conflicts with both 'antagonists' would also apply.
Spoiler:
Well... that was sad.
Ammy wrote...
Spoiler:
Well... that was sad.

Spoiler:
It would have been sad, if it wasn't as obvious as the location of the church with its church benches and stained glass windows.
After 2 episodes I'm liking it.

Spoiler:
Hozuki is awesome. Kazuki is great too.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Spoiler:
Well... that was sad.

Spoiler:
It would have been sad, if it wasn't as obvious as the location of the church with its church benches and stained glass windows.

Spoiler:
Kinda makes you wonder if they've actually seen a church before. Well, given this world and its emphasis on technology, churches may be rare, so I suppose it's possible. (still facepalmed)

Previous episode ended on a relatively higher note, but I'm not surprised at the serious tone this ep ended on.
Spoiler:
Damn, now that was heart-wrenching... Poor kids.
9 All of my envy
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgbox.com/adfXk3Xk.png
I'm hoping the person the sketch notes refer to is Hozuki.

11 - Fine
Spoiler:
Hozuki was the show, from the start to finish. The other sisters and almost everyone else was so far in the background they were largely irrelevant. I enjoyed watching this. Of what I've seen this season Hozuki is the best 12(11) episode female lead. [size=6]inb4 Ryuko, Mirai, Miusel fans[/h]

If the sisters and mother are descendants of Galileo, who did Galileo have kids with? I doubt Hozuki travels back in time again too. Although I'm 100% okay with a doujin of exactly that happening.