One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Today, I've learned a terrifying math lesson:

4 day old Chinese food + Pizza overload last night = bubblebeam guts today.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Finding this shirt. So much want. I want to grab one before they run out of stock.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://default-mightyfine.netdna-ssl.com/6946-16679-large/i-am-your-melody.jpg

If you wear size Medium, I think that size is back in stalk; I just bought one.

ot: I cut my thumb on a nail, and I jabbed my middle finger on a screw when I was lifting something.
I use both of those fingers a lot, so they both keep opening up and hurting.
Trying to program in JavaScript (which I don't know) to have the script, I got from the example, not work...

At first it was on me, I miss spelled 2 of the functions, but afterwards it just... I had to read some of the comments to find that the call command was changed from lower case to upper case... among 2 or 3 other problems... all for the same script...

By the time I fixed that one I moved on to the second one, which I copied perfectly... But the variable wouldn't show even though I told it too... There's no errors... it just won't show... The examples are 3-5 years old... So I don't know if things have changed since, but if they have, that makes things so much harder considering that I "only" understand the similarities between JavaScript and Ruby...

Spent 2-3 hours on the 2 scripts... when it should have taken 30...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm tired.

poast
Woke up this morning for work to find out that someone drove a truck into the window and stole alot of product. It was too cold while doing shipment.
Waking up at 4pm.
Tried to suck my own dick. Now my back hurts like a motherfucker.
GTA V turned up while I was out and it's been hidden up. I can't play it until christmas.
I honestly give my legs to know the secret to interacting with people...
Trying to reason with MAL idiots on the forums.
I'm not a morning person. Sure is good that we get to neck caffeine drinks during breaks at my course.
I couldn't connect to fakku for the past 14 hours. Now that I'm finally back, I checked what's new. Nothing new. Fuck.
This horrible and annoying headache
woke up late
People in the silent room who aren't silent.

C'mon, people are studying and don't wanna hear their blabbering!!
Necked 2 pints of milk in a single sitting. Now I feel bloated.
Harddrive breaking down depresses me, significantly today since I had to install an expensive piece of software on it.
Trying to quit smoking and everywhere I went someone was smoking :( fml.
My old laptop just died. Lost tons of VNs.
I've been really fucking sick the last few days, I'm starting to get over it but it still sucked.