One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Realizing my manager is fucking retarded, and that I'm going to have to go job hunting again ugh D:.. oh well here I come retail stores and discount clothing <3.
A necklace I was given from a late friend of mine broke today.

I wore it every single day since he gave it to me.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I have a sore throat and I keep sneezing.
When you have that messy bedhead that just can't be removed. Even after taking a shower my hair is like going crazy in all these directions.
When I checked my grade for photography, it fell from an A to a ridiculous C because of two assignments.
My friends Mike and Wayne recently got back into contact with their childhood friend Rachel (who has a lazy/blind eye so I refer to her as Cyclops). She began to hang around with us for a bit, invited out by Wayne who fancied the crap out of her. They added us all on Facebook, as you do. Though I found out a little while back that she and her friend Kerry removed me. I don't really care as it's just Facebook, but the other day I finally found out the reason why - my friend Brendan told Cyclops that I was a child molester in jest, but she believed him, told Kerry and they removed me.

This is the third time she's made an unfounded judgement about me yet hasn't actually taken the time to get to know me or speak to me without uttering a remark which rubs me up the wrong way. She hasn't been out with us since Thorpe Park, where she only came with us thinking Wayne was paying for her. Her reluctance to pay him back for the entry fee was when Wayne finally realised she's not interested and stopped inviting her out. Which is good, whenever she's out I always feel alienated out of their little friendship circle.

TL;DR - Friends' friend be a judgemental bitch and I don't like her.
I accidentally used my roommate's toothbrush. It was too late when I figured it out... Somehow, she also found out that someone used her toothbrush...
My Japanese teacher yelled at me for not listening to her yell random Japanese phrases over and over.
There hasn't been any hail during these past hours. FUCK YOU WEATHER FORECAST! I TRUSTED YOU!!
waking up early on a day I could have slept in.
Having more work.
I didn't get to speak to my girlfriend as much as I'd like to today. Fucking phone provider cutting me off because my month is up.

Also I miss her like fuck.
un washed dishes
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
It's raining and being horrible all day
I accidentally burned my tongue...
There's still sand in the clothes I wore to the beach a week ago.
I keep messing up orders on the till at the Charity Shop. Rather than scan a barcode you have to input the price manually and register what type of item it is; that's where I most often go wrong. Thankfully the people I serve are understanding and patient and so are the more experienced volunteers/mangeresses. It's one of the older tills you used to see everywhere.

Also AdBlock Plus suddenly stopped working, so I had to reinstall it.
My package being delayed.
Mate's birthday do

>Put on the suit+shirt combo I've had for 2 years yet never tried on
>Suit's tight around the armpits and back and the shirt's tight around the waist but otherwise fits.
>Get picked up at 4:30
>Realise I forgot my passport. We make a roundtrip back to mine just as we pull in to my mate's road.
>Go to the pub
>Go to another pub.
>Go to an all-you-can-eat
>Eat myself stupid and blow myself out.
>The buttons on the suit (which were unused throughout the night because I'm too fat) come off because of shit stitching on the way to another pub.

>It's time to go clubbing
>Don't fancy clubbing and neither do 2 of my friends
>When they hatch a plan to get out of it by one of them voluntarily inducing vomiting, I get caught out by the "Oh but it's my birthday" line while the other two run away into the wilderness.
>I give in and go clubbing, intending only to go for an hour.
>However, I don't want to take a taxi on my own so wait until someone else wants to leave.
>At some point in the night 4 people leave at once. The sudden wave of people leaving and my being under the influence of alcohol means I miss my chance to go with them.

>12am rolls around, friend Barry says he'll leave with me at 1am.
>It's 1am, he's snogging a girl's face off.
>An hour and a half hour later, we all finally leave.

I'm tired, achey and I dislike clubbing. Even still, I had fun. Besides the clubbing part.
I don't understand a fucking thing after watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei...